All this "Subscription" non-sense

WoW still has 8 million subscribers after 8 YEARS

8 million, That's still the size of a small country. So I think WoW's doing just fine.

Now can we shut the fuck up about it and stop making 20 posts a day about it? Seriously now

Or stop making threads defending it when you could post in one of the countless? Logic.

Deleted
    There are also many posts asking people to shut up about WoW dying, just like this one. None of either type of post are necessary.

It's lost more than the full playerbase of their biggest competitors.
    Bigger than Life.

10+ Year Old Account
    people like to have any negative scenario to latch onto and use as cannon fodder against blizzard. They even hang around on wow forums to mock it so they can feel superior about themselves.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    people like to have any negative scenario to latch onto and use as cannon fodder against blizzard. They even hang around on wow forums to mock it so they can feel superior about themselves.
    Someone who gets it! I don't understand why people are so negative about you all the time.

As of March this year, WoW has more players subscribed than the entire population of Isreal. I mean honestly now

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't exactly help by making a thread, you know

Please report threads to us. While I watch the GenD forum during the day, I can miss things. We'll take care of pointless threads quickly enough.