San Andreas Multiplayer

I'm sure there's gotta be someone in this huge community that plays San Andreas Multiplayer. For those unfamiliar, it's a mod that allows you to play your PC version of GTA: San Andreas online with other players. Lets talk about it!

Wow that takes me back. I mostly remember the HUGE desync that made it virtually impossible to kill anyone with bullets leading to a deluge of crying brats saying everyone else was cheating, unpoppable tyres or lack of car damage in general unless a player was in it and of course heli chopping. It was great when you could just hover over a roof spawning point with a helicopter and just wipe everyone out before they could do anything. The most fond memory was the fact that it worked at all, has got any better?

Deleted
    Really does take me back aswell, but tankercow, i think most people, like myself, has moved on from San andreas.

First of all let me just say san andreas multiplayer is REALLY FUN, and i do play it once in a awhile, every 3months or so for a day, at a internet cafe with friends..

But, i also think that most people, including myself, are waithing for the new GTA. Undtil they play it again.
    I belieave its gonna be awsome, you should go check some trailers out, i really cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by Iskander View Post
    Really does take me back aswell, but tankercow, i think most people, like myself, has moved on from San andreas.

First of all let me just say san andreas multiplayer is REALLY FUN, and i do play it once in a awhile, every 3months or so for a day, at a internet cafe with friends..

But, i also think that most people, including myself, are waithing for the new GTA. Undtil they play it again.
    I belieave its gonna be awsome, you should go check some trailers out, i really cant wait
    Oh definitely. The crazy thing is though that as the vet's leave, the new generation is piling in. The game is more active than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Wow that takes me back. I mostly remember the HUGE desync that made it virtually impossible to kill anyone with bullets leading to a deluge of crying brats saying everyone else was cheating, unpoppable tyres or lack of car damage in general unless a player was in it and of course heli chopping. It was great when you could just hover over a roof spawning point with a helicopter and just wipe everyone out before they could do anything. The most fond memory was the fact that it worked at all, has got any better?
    The game has improved a LOT. Minimal desync now, more people can fit in servers at a time, and a lot of cool new features.

Didn't play SA:MP alot, but i played it enough to realize how serious some of the players was with the money ingame, i kept getting banned for breaking the rules lol.
    *Waiting for Artifact Knowledge work orders*

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.twitch.tv/treefittygaming

This guy usually streams alot of SA:MP he plays a cop and its pretty much RP
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by Tankercow View Post
    The game has improved a LOT. Minimal desync now, more people can fit in servers at a time, and a lot of cool new features.
    Well that is good to hear, I think I played this like 6 years ago or maybe even more, surprised it is still going TBH but SA was awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had no idea about this, I shall have to look into it!

Crap, just did a search for it, I use the Steam version of SA on my PC :/
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2013-05-13 at 11:30 AM.