Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Nagrand, but it depends. I wouldn't delete the toon, it isn't necessary.

If you also play, you know that we create a mythology for each of our toons. Each of my toons has a particular place that just resonates with them. One or two would be in Nagrand, but another might be in Hellfire Pen, etc.

Really, if you want to park your brother's toons, place them where you think he would want them to be. If you want to give away his gold, go ahead. I wouldn't delete them.

I'm sorry for your loss; cope wth it as best you can, and in your time. Don't feel compelled to deal with this immediately.

You could put him in Ironforge, down by the old King and let the dead watch over the dead.

Can you recall his favorite zone/city?
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man I'm so sorry for your loss.

I concur with Nagrand however, since he was a Dwarf, may I suggest The Storm Peaks with the Ice Dwarfs, as I feel it was one of the most epic Dwarf moments in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for your loss, i don't know how hard it is but damn, was he old?
    I wouldn't delete his toon, if you play WoW put him there on your account, so he is still there, like he never left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

If he liked orcs at all, there's the orc graveyard in nagrand near the etheral's hub?
    Raaaa!

I am astonished how well behaved this thread is. Good job!

I'm sorry for your loss. Try and think of his best/most favorite experience in the game or YOUR best/most favorite experience shared with him and do it there.
    I can't tell you who I am, but I can tell you who I'm not.

Deleted
    What is the class of the character ?
    For exemple, if it's a druid, you could bury his char in Moonglade.

Alone in the voids of the Netherstorm. Awaiting you to join him.
    Want Rogue Gameplay? Subtlety/Assassination Guides? 2v2 3v3 and 1v1 strategies?

http://www.youtube.com/user/SusejFTW

Also SCP Containment Breach, Guild Wars 2, and Diablo 3!

Light's Hope Chapel.

Bury him with the fallen champions of the Light.

Or, fly to the entrance of BWD, and let him rest on Nefarian's throne. This way, he'll pass on as the King of the Mountain.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Expedition Armory, where the Unyielding still fight on, forever faithful.

I am so sorry for your loss.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Thanks all, some good ideas. I'll think on it a couple of days.

As a hunter main, I kind of wish I could make him my pet. Use to joke with him all the time when we'd two-man old content that he was my tanking pet but mend pet just wasn't powerful enough to use on him.

/sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    Next to Crusader Bridenbrad in IC. After doing the qust line involving him, I can think of no better place to do what you are going to do with your brother's characters with my characters if the game is ever going to shut down.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

If it was me I would choose the the Kun Lai Summit or Storm Peaks on the highest Snow covered mountain top.

After seeing the "Bucket List" having your best friends ashes buried on top of mountain as revered as Mt. Everest seems like the most memorable and honorable feat that you could do for a loved one. Even if it is only in-game.

Again I am sorry for your lost.

Yeah, definitely don't delete them. If anything take them out into the world and do something glorious. I'm sure your brother would appreciate that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    RIP!
    -> I agree with the above: Nagrand! What an EPIC masterpiece Nagrand is

Maybe take him to one of the Hunter significant spots. I know my favorite place in game is on the giant carved stones that use to be used for the totem quests.
    Hi Sephurik

Allow him to continue leveling in the afterlife, log him out closest to the quest he was on.

Sorry for your loss.

Logout but don't delete, imo.

Howling Fjord if you pick Northrend. Nagrand if Outland. Vale if MoP.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I agree with those that say do not delete them.
    I feel you, I do. Different circumstance than mine, but still loss is loss. My deepest condolences.
    I have toons for all of my kids. They love the idea of being in Daddy's game.
    My wife and I lost our son 18 weeks into the pregnancy. His name was Maximillion.
    To get me through the grieving process....I made a toon for him. My only child that is a Panda. Because I wanted him to smile when he danced. I've played the toon off and on when I miss my little boy.

/tangent.
    Point is do not delete a toon when next week, a month, or hell even a year from now you may regret it.

As for a place. Light's hope Chapel is a great idea, as well as somewhere in Grizzly Hills. I've always been fond of the zone's music and feel.
    He deserves a Hero's place of rest.