Smart PC brahs I need ya.(upgrade help)

In way over my head, currently have i5 3570, gtx 660, msi micro mobo, 8 gb ram, off brand case, my friend helped me put together, works just fine, but I started building a new PC(because my buddy needs a new one so im going to give him this one for the time being), and realize I'm in way over my head.

I've already bought:
    Corsair 600T
    Asus p8z77-V pro

Can anyone recommend me ram(8 gigs)/heat sink that will fit easily in the 600t? air or closed loop is fine as long as it fits properly in the 600t.. and i ask for help with ram because of the space issues with the heat sink you suggest and mobo/cpu compatibility .... got 8 gigs of unused kingston hyperx 1600 im willing to send for free for any help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Budget?
    /10
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Can anyone recommend me ram(8 gigs)/heat sink that will fit easily in the 600t? air or closed loop is fine as long as it fits properly in the 600t.. and i ask for help with ram because of the space issues with the heat sink you suggest and mobo/cpu compatibility .... got 8 gigs of unused kingston hyperx 1600 im willing to send for free for any help.
    Why are you asking for memory when you already have some?

Do you already have OS, PSU, Optical drive?

Try reading the stickies and then edit your post for all the needed info.