Deleted

Brawler's Guild: Disruptron

Anyone got some tips? Wiping of enrage since I can't be in those damn holes or whatever they are called (horde arena).

Deleted
    Oeps sorry nevermind rank 8 boss
    Last edited by mmoc0aad07acf1; 2013-05-11 at 09:51 AM.

Deleted
    Intimidating shout and charge break the stuns, so there is no need to lose time on the casts. Save all cds for 30% (including rallying cry and die by the sword), pop them, and hope the fucker is on a good position and/or the middle cannon bugs out.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    Intimidating shout and charge break the stuns, so there is no need to lose time on the casts. Save all cds for 30% (including rallying cry and die by the sword), pop them, and hope the fucker is on a good position and/or the middle cannon bugs out.
    Pretty much spot on. Enrage shouldn't really be an issue with t15 gear. The fight is just really RNG, if the middle turret spawns active, you have no chance. If he is in a bad spot come 30%, you have no chance.

Haven't managed to kill it yet, but it looks very doable.

This fight is so broken it's not even funny. Random deaths to NOTHING (read invisible orbs) happen WAY too often. Enrage isn't any issue in T15 gear, it's just the fucking rng of the fight coupled with it being very buggy, that makes it so hard. It seems to be a lot easier for casters as they can just run around as they please and not have to worry about being in range of him.
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired

10+ Year Old Account
    From a warrior's perspective, this fight is on the verge of being virtually impossible in my opinion. The fight is very doable until you reach Disruptron's "enrage" at 35%. At that point, you literally need PERFECT RNG to kill him off before you get slaughtered by the discs. We don't have defensive cooldowns that will help us avoid the discs. Despite the fact that the disc damage is considered PHYSICAL, they cannot be parried from Die by the Sword. I mean, I have absolutely no idea what else I can do to survive that and finish him off quickly. I've considered glyphing Shield Wall and going defensive mode at that point to tank more disc hits (you can take about six orb hits while Shield Wall is up) but I have yet to try that in an actual attempt.

The funny thing is, I've googled "Warrior vs Disruptron" and searched "Warrior vs Disruptron" on Youtube but, not to my surprise, nothing shows up except Warriors pleading for this fight to be fixed. Please, if ANY of you warriors have successfully killed this boss, I must know how it was done. This fight is just so damn frustrating.

Deleted
    There is a spot in the Horde arena where discs don't fly, and I heard it has one laser that doesn't reach an area near that spot as well. The latter I can't confirm.

I'm an Alliance so I can't fully explain how and where this is but there is a spot where you can somewhat ''cheese'' the fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Namso View Post
    From a warrior's perspective, this fight is on the verge of being virtually impossible in my opinion. The fight is very doable until you reach Disruptron's "enrage" at 35%. At that point, you literally need PERFECT RNG to kill him off before you get slaughtered by the discs. We don't have defensive cooldowns that will help us avoid the discs. Despite the fact that the disc damage is considered PHYSICAL, they cannot be parried from Die by the Sword. I mean, I have absolutely no idea what else I can do to survive that and finish him off quickly. I've considered glyphing Shield Wall and going defensive mode at that point to tank more disc hits (you can take about six orb hits while Shield Wall is up) but I have yet to try that in an actual attempt.

The funny thing is, I've googled "Warrior vs Disruptron" and searched "Warrior vs Disruptron" on Youtube but, not to my surprise, nothing shows up except Warriors pleading for this fight to be fixed. Please, if ANY of you warriors have successfully killed this boss, I must know how it was done. This fight is just so damn frustrating.
    Well, I said how I did it. Basically, wait for the perfect attempt. If you don't have patient for that, I would say wait for a fix. I'm a bit surprised they are adding more ranks without fixing this one, truth be told.

(PD: Die by the sword don't parry the discs, ofc, but it's a 20% less (was enough to take 3 discs instead of only 2 before dieing
    PD2: Bovan, we are not ranged, we cannot choose where to stay. That's the beauty of this goddamn encounter.)
    Last edited by mmoc38db56fadf; 2013-05-12 at 07:04 PM.

Deleted
    That doesn't matter since we are meele:P So it seems all we can hope for is good rng? Thx for all the replys

Shockwave/Dragon Roar, Charge or Fear his stun cast. Hindering Strikes glyph helps with uptime, save CDs for 35% for max derps.
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired

My major annoyance with this fight is the Horde side having lower ground on the grates, making it near impossible to consistently jump over them in this section - especially with ~200ms. All the other usual Melee issues I can accept (not ideal, but I do this for the challenge anyway) and have no problem on the normal ground with jumping, it's just this lower ground which is absolute trash for an encounter like this.