Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Pandas were unexpected? People had been crying for Pandaren and Brewmasters since BC days.
    I can't tell you who I am, but I can tell you who I'm not.

You mean like World of Warcraft: New Jack City?

I would roll with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Is the Emerald Dream not essentially just a copy of azeroth?

I'm not entirely sure but I thought I read that it was essentially just an uncorrupted "back up" copy of azeroth or some shit like that, I don't doubt Blizzard's creative capability but wouldn't it be awfully similar to the azeroth we know... just more... green?
    Well yes and no cause it would be one giant continent. In a sense it wouldn't really look like anything you would know due to that and what the races did to the Azeroth. However it could have certain places that kinda would look the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theendgamelv3 View Post
    Well yes and no cause it would be one giant continent. In a sense it wouldn't really look like anything you would know due to that and what the races did to the Azeroth. However it could have certain places that kinda would look the same.
    Ah I see I didn't realise it was one continent, that could be interesting I suppose, I'm just finding it hard to imagine what it would be like since we have only seen tiny portions of it in game, and they felt like simply greener versions of existing areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Ah I see I didn't realise it was one continent, that could be interesting I suppose, I'm just finding it hard to imagine what it would be like since we have only seen tiny portions of it in game, and they felt like simply greener versions of existing areas.
    Well, the Emerald Dream is just the ideal Azeroth, one that's kind of a paradise. It's what Azeroth should be (that is, it's an uncorrupted, unchanged Azeroth). So Kalimdor (the original, big one) still exists, there's no civilized races, it's just all natural forest and the like.

While I'm still convinced it'll be Burning Legion, the people saying that certain themes don't have "enough lore" or "enough villains" probably missed all of MoP. Lei Shen didn't exist ANYWHERE before MoP and yet he got one of the best raids in a long time devoted to him and a pretty respectable amount of lore (if you explore IoT enough and did the Kun-Lai quest lines). Pandaria existed in lore, but really the Pandaren's lore easily tripled with the expansion. If Blizzard thinks it'll be a cool concept, then it'll happen. That means anything goes if Blizz thinks it will work.

10+ Year Old Account
    After getting high, a troll mage is going to attempt to open a portal back to his hut. It'll go completely awry and the portal will actually open up to the pony level from D3. Queue the pony invasion of Azeroth.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanochan View Post
    Agreed with everything here but the races. I'd like to see more neutral pick-your-own-faction stuff. And we need more awesome races added like Naga, Ogres, Gnolls, etc.

@the OP: I did expect to see Pandaria at some point, either as an expansion or just the Pandaren as a race. Chen Stormstout played a HUGE role in WC3, so it seemed something would show up eventually.
    is there a book somewhere detailing events of the RoC and TFT campaigns that i missed somewhere? i keep reading people claims chen played a huge role in it but the only thing i experienced was him in the TFT bonus campaign and helped a little bit with rexxars task but outside of that i never seen him

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    After getting high, a troll mage is going to attempt to open a portal back to his hut. It'll go completely awry and the portal will actually open up to the pony level from D3. Queue the pony invasion of Azeroth.
    My god! Are we even prepare for that kind of invasion?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    My god! Are we even prepare for that kind of invasion?
    You are not prepared.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ataxus View Post
    We expect Burning Legion expansion: Shadows of Sargeras.
    Yes Please!!!

I wouldn't mind a surprise, although its been such a long time since spacedemons that I could stand another round and the Burning Legion as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Well, the Emerald Dream is just the ideal Azeroth, one that's kind of a paradise. It's what Azeroth should be (that is, it's an uncorrupted, unchanged Azeroth). So Kalimdor (the original, big one) still exists, there's no civilized races, it's just all natural forest and the like.
    Not gonna lie.

That sounds boring as hell.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    I really think it'll be a Burning Legion expansion. But we could all be wrong with another surprise. We'll only find out within a few months when Blizzard puts in the trademark for the expansion. Then we'll get an idea.
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

I personally doubt it will be anything other than a main story expansion. Obviously the next expansion is most likely going to be Burning Legion. I would say the next most likely would be Azshara which could still be related to the Burning Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard needs to regain subs now, hopefully they will bring out the big guns.

I would be happy just with these

Level Cap to 100
    Burning Legion expansion (pretty please)
    10/12 new zones, with plenty of choices for different leveling routes (2 89-92 zones, etc)
    Huge World (make it Outland x4)

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    I personally doubt it will be anything other than a main story expansion.
    No expansion has been a "main story" because there is no main story.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    I don't care about that either. The subs could cut in half and WoW would still dwarf all other MMOs. Besides, my realm is doing the best it's ever done. Losing Asian subs doesn't bother or hurt me in the slightest.
    Realm communities everywhere are dying. The closeness felt during previous expansions has greatly diminished.

Eh I don't really think they will deviate away from anything that isn't known. They will probably stick with already set themes and finish off any loose ends to wrap up the game nice and cleanly. I would surely be surprised if they did do something unexpected, a bit disappointed but it might be cool depending on what it's about. But blizzard seems to be hinting very hard at burning legion x-pac, so somethings going down with them either this coming expansion, or the one after or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Antherios View Post
    Blizzard needs to regain subs now, hopefully they will bring out the big guns.

I would be happy just with these

Level Cap to 100
    Burning Legion expansion (pretty please)
    10/12 new zones, with plenty of choices for different leveling routes (2 89-92 zones, etc)
    Huge World (make it Outland x4)
    Firing that freak of nature Ghostcrawler, and removing CRZ are two other good ideas.