Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Oh god, i tried this the other day while walking in town... do you think i may be in danger? In fact, i think more than 10 people looked at me... i don't know if on purpose or if they really looked at me... but they could have. They were potential stalkers you know.
    Stalkers? You wish! They were rapists no less, and they were undressing you in their minds.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Jesus says... if you think about it, you've already sinned! Take heed, heathens.
    Well shit im going to hell.

I hope tiili gets over her fear of men, she seems nice enough.

i bet shes like super hot too.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Stalkers? You wish! They were rapists no less, and they were undressing you in their minds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    I went into town naked and they were all just staring at me. It's like they wanted to follow me home or something, i can never look at shop owners the same again, they all seem like stalkers.
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    They are gonna ape you so hard.
    Oh god, rapist stalker apes are out to get me!

Deleted

You just made shit weird.

I went into town naked and they were all just staring at me. It's like they wanted to follow me home or something, i can never look at shop owners the same again, they all seem like stalkers.
    Jeezzz, people think that just because your walking around naked that you want them to look at you.

pigs!

---------- Post added 2013-05-11 at 06:37 PM ----------

You just made shit weird.
    I did it for the lulz

Well, i do immagine her in a discussion video where she is representing the feminist front...

Deleted
    Well, i do immagine her in a discussion video where she is representing the feminist front...
    Pandora's Box!! PANDORA'S BOX! QUICK EVERYONE OUT OF THE UNIVERSE.

Why is this discussion suddenly extremely ironically relevant to the OP...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Congrats, you got laid and have a "9-10" girlfriend.

I have my anime girl harem that are all 10/10 and 100% loyal to me. Sucks to be you.
    2D>3D

Wonder what will happen first:
    Me get a 3D gf who doesn't mind my creepy obsession with anime,
    Or someone creating the matrix so i can live in a world with an anime harem... :P

Either way I'm content without sex and having obligations that I don't really want to fulfill >.>

One of the one where you see her and your like "gawd damn.....i wonder if she likes being aped"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Why is this discussion suddenly extremely ironically relevant to the OP...
    Shit got less serious.

Deleted
    Ignore what assholes say? It's much better to at least justify your reasons so that people who are willing to be civil can at least see your viewpoint.
    I'm probably gonna get called an attention whore, a liar or someone saying that I wanted it and regret having posted this..

I was 16, was over with some friends with someone we knew, I had known him since 3 years back, we were having a fun time there, drinking and playing games and so on. As people were leaving I was offered to sleep there instead of walking home alone because I was rather drunk. Went to sleep after everyone have gone home, woke up by the guy who had offered me to sleep over there having his hands in my underwear, asked him what the hell he was doing, when he noticed I was awake he hit me in my face, got really disoriented and then he tied me up by my arms to an iron bar in the bed and raped me. Was rather bloody after it aswell..

I have a hard time trusting men after that. I only trust those that I've known since we were 6-7 year old. It ruined me, I've been on disability benefits since I finished school, it's only as of lately that things are actually getting better. Have a hard time sleeping, when I do manage to sleep it's 3-4 hours mostly, afraid of sleeping due to nightmares about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a malinist*, I believe you have the right to undress how you want, and just because you undress in a certain way, it doesn't give people the right to think you are gagging for it, or treat you without the respect you deserve.

*the male version of a feminist.

Quote Originally Posted by meteoria View Post
    pandora's box!! Pandora's box! Quick everyone out of the universe.
    i try to escape it... But it is expanding! Argh!

Oh god, i tried this the other day while walking in town... do you think i may be in danger? In fact, i think more than 10 people looked at me... i don't know if on purpose or if they really looked at me... but they could have. They were potential stalkers you know.
    While it is funny to joke about, it's true that everyone is a potential rapist, except me, from my point of view anyway. Just think about it, because it is perfectly logical. You can only know your own mind. You can suspect how other people will act based on experience and interaction with them, but it's impossible to know exactly what they're like on the inside without being able to read their mind. You could be a rapist, a killer, a thief or someone that's interested in being my best friend for the rest of our lives. It's simply impossible to know what someone is really like.

I think both sides in this thread have made some good points, but have been willfully ignorant on others. It's foolish to live in paranoia but it's equally foolish to be oblivious and naive. The truth is the truth and has no biases. And the truth is, you can only suspect, never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Akarui View Post
    2D>3D

Wonder what will happen first:
    Me get a 3D gf who doesn't mind my creepy obsession with anime,
    Or someone creating the matrix so i can live in a world with an anime harem... :P

Either way I'm content without sex and having obligations that I don't really want to fulfill >.>

Probaly why im such a advocate of advancing nano-technology.

Be awesome just to be able to design your perfect sex-partner and build them from the atomic level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because you guys disagree with someone's point does not mean you get to go on for pages mocking them, making fun of them, and spamming.

If you don't like someones argument or they won't explain their stance, ignore them.

If someone is breaking rules and/or trolling, report them and move on.

The way most of you have responded the last 15+ pages of this thread is not tolerated and just bullying.