Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Skinny jeans make people look gay, so if thats the look you are going for, wear them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Skinny jeans make people look gay, so if thats the look you are going for, wear them.
    Important question of life. How does one "look gay"?

I find skinny jeans to be horrible, then again I like to be comfortable. You can't walk or bike in them propor, knee's start to hurt after some time, and the private parts gets no room.

Much more preffer larger jeans with some room inn them. Its just another fashion thing, like thoes terrible sneakers. People can wear what they want ofcourse, but I sure don't wanna wear something that uncomfortable.

Edit: Just like I don't want women to wear High Heels either. It must be fucking horrible to walk around inn that all day, flat running shoes, with good comfort ftw.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Im fine with them wearing what ever they please, but personally I wonder how you can ever be comfortable wearing such things!

10+ Year Old Account
    I flippin' love skinny jeans.
    - be3f

He should be permitted to wear whatever he wants.
    And personally, my ass looks fucking amazing in skinny jeans. And they're comfy. So I'll continue to wear them.
    Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Important question of life. How does one "look gay"?
    They're against gay marriage, so they're obviously religious or just homophobic/hate gay people. They should grow up, or maybe be less manly, in their terms. I'd probably say 'looking gay' is like, being too attractive. They would probably say 'too girly'.

guys wearing skinny jeans is fine sometimes. It looks really good on some, not so much on others. Tbh I usually only see tight jeans on really skinny guys who have chicken legs, and it's really unattractive. Lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a fucking travesty that people wear them but it certainly is okay that they do so. Personally they look ridiculous.

I only wear skinny jeans

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it looks absolutely ridiculous on men, especially when coupled with really large shirts. To each their own, I guess. Although it seems incredibly weird that your friend was wearing jeans at the gym. Maybe you should change the location of the story to something a little more believable.

Also, it's very hard to take you seriously with the way you write. You're like a bad caricature of the meathead/bro stereotype.
    Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    They're against gay marriage, so they're obviously religious or just homophobic/hate gay people. They should grow up, or maybe be less manly, in their terms. I'd probably say 'looking gay' is like, being too attractive. They would probably say 'too girly'.

guys wearing skinny jeans is fine sometimes. It looks really good on some, not so much on others. Tbh I usually only see tight jeans on really skinny guys who have chicken legs, and it's really unattractive. Lol
    They are the only men that can wear those things, i'd need to call the Fire Department to have them removed from mine.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    He should be permitted to wear whatever he wants.
    And personally, my ass looks fucking amazing in skinny jeans. And they're comfy. So I'll continue to wear them.
    Just sayin'.
    Like i said i'm not gay but he had a hell of an ass!
    Last edited by Preston Garvey; 2013-05-11 at 08:11 PM.

I don't like em. They make me chafe like crazy. Do I care if other dudes do? Not really. I'll tease them a bit maybe, but I'd never make fun of them to any extreme, because 1: Not my business or concern what a full grown man wears around 2: Pissing someone off because of what they're wearing just seems of childish

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    And they're comfy. So I'll continue to wear them.
    Indeed, I think they're quite comfortable, too.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2013-05-11 at 08:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dydric View Post
    Like i said i'm not guy but he had a hell of an ass!
    I would just like to point out this

I am a 31 year old fit male

Like i said i'm not guy but he had a hell of an ass!
    How does sexuality or sexual attraction have to factor into it at all?
    It's observation. It's not hard to admit that another person looks good without wanting to get into those skinny jeans.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was at the gym one day lifting weights in my friend came in with some skinny jeans on. We all starred cracking jokes on him and then he got mad and said "F" you all its okay for straight men to wear skinny jeans these days. what do you all think about this? skinny women wear skinny jeans to show off their apple booty. it was all testosterone in the gym that day!!!! I'm not gay or anything but my friend had a nice apple booty in them skinny jeans that day. lolz! That's why men should not wear skinny jeans in my opinion it can make your booty look bigger that's not right in so many ways!
    Theres going to be a lot of people saying they don't care, etc. things like that.

Is it okay? For me no, cause I don't wanna see that shit. I usually don't even like skinny jeans on girls, it takes a very feminine/petite body for those kind of pants to look well on a girl.
    Call me House.

If people want to look hilarious, they can be my guest. Such articles of clothing are handy for spotting who to avoid in life.

Deleted
    As long as they aren't so tight Y.Y

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    It's ok in terms of it doesn't matter what your sexuality is. But i will question the fuck out of why you choose to wear something originally designed for women. Also hipsters.
    Same could be said for women wearing trousers.

I wear skinny jeans because I am fairly skinny so they are more fitted to me.