Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

RIFT + STORM LEGION + 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION FOR FREE ON Raptr

1.Go to Raptr sign up and download the desktop app.
    2.Go to RIFT and download the Lite Free version trial.
    3.It requires you to play for 14 hours to get experienced on Raptr. (What I did was leave it on the log in screen overnight)
    4.Get the code from Raptr! and GZ! Good Playing!

This have been posted many times.
    Please look trough the forums next time.
    Thanks for the thought though : )

Deleted
    Sorry I just got a little excited! :P Will do in the future man.

Such a shame I already bought the game. ;p (I don't mind giving them an extra bit of money)
    Atleast I was lucky enough to buy a gamecard worth of 60 days for only 5 euros.

Well, seems I have to start playing again soon though!

Quote Originally Posted by Gereorth666 View Post
    Such a shame I already bought the game. ;p (I don't mind giving them an extra bit of money)

I remember that. I got to late for that : /

Quote Originally Posted by ThePassenger View Post
    1.Go to Raptr sign up and download the desktop app.
    2.Go to RIFT and download the Lite Free version trial.
    3.It requires you to play for 14 hours to get experienced on Raptr. (What I did was leave it on the log in screen overnight)
    4.Get the code from Raptr! and GZ! Good Playing!
    Well I'm glad you posted it, I hadn't seen it yet but have been interested in getting back to Rift to try out the new expansion. Looks like I have no reason not to now, just gotta find the time. Thanks buddy.

Sitting on the login screen right now banking my hours. get it done before f2p so you get some of those benefits.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

For anyone who already has an account for Rift, you won't get the 30 day sub for free. It only applies to new players, but it's still totally worth it! A free expansion and Rift is going f2p in a month

10+ Year Old Account
    Where does it say you get this for free?

Quote Originally Posted by Weezing View Post
    Where does it say you get this for free?
    on the Raptr website, it's one of their "rewards". You get it by becoming experienced in the game(14 hours with the app running)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimuni View Post
    on the Raptr website, it's one of their "rewards". You get it by becoming experienced in the game(14 hours with the app running)
    I see it now. Thanks.
    It looks like I already have the logged in hours from before. All I need to do is log in rift using rptr recently.

Deleted
    could you please turn down the CAPS a little? it's somewhat sore on the eyes and it doesn't really add anything to the thread.

Is there a way to stop it from disconnecting you from Rift? After leaving my game at the login screen for an hour it said I got disconnected for being away. Is there a way to sort of "cheat the system" to stay logged in without getting disconnected?

Finding the RIFT trial download is pretty challenging. This Raptr thing sucks. t.t
    Mage in <Strawberry Puppy Kisses> on Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Ataxus View Post
    Finding the RIFT trial download is pretty challenging. This Raptr thing sucks. t.t
    There is a huge banner on the right side that is like 30% of the front page on Rift's site.

All you do is download the app: http://raptr.com/download

And then download Rift lite.

Raptr is more or less video game Facebook. Using the same basic layout & logic as most social site since like, Frinedster. It's pretty easy once you look at it for a min or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post
    could you please turn down the CAPS a little? it's somewhat sore on the eyes and it doesn't really add anything to the thread.
    And your comment adds to the thread how?

If you want to download Rift, try their website. Raptr just collects all your games and lets you share with other people.

Oh I see how it works now. Thanks. Will the game time automatically tally on the Raptr desktop client?
    Mage in <Strawberry Puppy Kisses> on Area 52

How do you track your experience on Raptr?

Oh I see how it works now. Thanks. Will the game time automatically tally on the Raptr desktop client?
    Quote Originally Posted by Theendgamelv3 View Post
    How do you track your experience on Raptr?
    You just run the Raptr client and play your games as normal. It's like having Steam running on Windows.

Nothing to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gereorth666 View Post

You still get the free expansion and 30 days gametime for a new account (get a friend to play ).