Thread: Found a bot den

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    21 Currently in The Bot on sargeras alliance, No Hunters in shattered halls thou

I've seen this happening too -- There were dozens of lv80 paladins of both factions endlessly flying back and forth between Botanica and the vendor at Cosmowrench.

DUDE, Go there, Attack them. THEY'RE MAJORLY HACKING LOOK AT THIS PICTURE

cause you know, this isn't ridic at all
    Also, if you actually kill one of them they res auto and teleport away.
    Last edited by artem123; 2013-05-12 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Reactived accounts? what do you mean with that? Why would they be there? O.o
    Well it used to be that inactive accounts would get hacked, SOR for an insta 80 which gets botted through a dungeon for the 7 free days you get from SOR, all mats get mailed to a mule and funds gold sellers. This has been going on pretty much since SOR gave an insta 80
    Whoops, sig too big

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    Why didn't you just take a screenshot instead of a photo?
    Well at least he doesn't need to edit the picture.

Edit: can't find any bots, auchindoun EU.
    Last edited by Exeris; 2013-05-12 at 02:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Botanica has been a botting hotspot for gold since the start of cata. My friend sold his account for change in t11 and his shaman was doing botanica runs for a couple of months after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    they dont called it BOTanica for nothing, it used to be halls of lightning for the glyph books botanica is just easier some of the bots already have the 10k 25k gold achievements on the same day.

also check lvl 70's in stratholme dunno if they are still doing that method.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Ive seen bots droping from the sky in SW spelling out words, websites, ect but I have NEVER seen this level of this, this is NUTS

They've been doing this since SOR came out. Someone did some math after a few runs of botanica and summed up the gold per run just straight vendoring + looted gold, and then calculated in the hours/bots they were doing and it was something like 1m+ gold a day. someone might be able to dig it back up

Finally got a GM reply about this after a handfull of us went up to the botanica and witnessed this, they are indeed now hacking through scenery and flying without mounts, as if it wasnt bad enough to just bot 40+ toons and somehow get away with it, Blizzards rep said "there is nothing we can do about it at this time" I asked them to get a GM outside of the instance and see what we mean and they said they are unable to do that. They arent making any money from hacked SOR accounts but seems they really dont care enough to even check it out
    Whoops, sig too big

Quote Originally Posted by Kcaz64 View Post
    This. I haven't laughed this hard in a while.
    You should probably get out more. ^_____^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fainth View Post
    Just did /who the bot on Kel Thuzad and holy crap! Theres like 15 different paladins with the first same first letters in their name..
    There's like, 20 with v in their names, and then like a lone Death Knight. ROFL
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

At first I was mildly annoyed, yea people cheat, so what...But after that response from blizz im fuming...I either got the GM having the worst day ever or they just dont care about the state of the game anymore
    Whoops, sig too big

Quote Originally Posted by likemah View Post
    Hey guys, it would be great if some of you could confirm if this too is happening at your realms.

Paladins farming The Botanica at night

Can't insert pics here but its on http://i.imgur.com/B4qibG5.jpg

would appreciate if someone could upload the pic ^^
    did... did you take a photo of your screen?

anyways, I guess that's where paladin botters moved on to from Halls of Lightning. Guess I can start reporting all those bots in bot now.

Deleted
    More importantly, are those Botanica runs worth it if you're not botting? (vendoring stuff and all that)

EDIT: Now that I think of it, being a Paladin might make me suspicious to go there.. :d

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    More importantly, are those Botanica runs worth it if you're not botting? (vendoring stuff and all that)

EDIT: Now that I think of it, being a Paladin might make me suspicious to go there.. :d
    depends on your enchanting / tailoring market you can make some serious coin if your DE and getting netherweave cloth specially the bags easy to make

We got rid of most of the bots in hyjal that where farming humanoids outside of firelands and there are 0 people in Botanica in my realm atm usually though there is like 5-10 85 pallys in Halls Of Lightning.
    Last edited by starkey; 2013-05-12 at 03:18 AM.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    unless you're doing it for 24 hours a day I doubt blizz would care

10+ Year Old Account
    17 level 80/81 pallies in the Botanica, at 5 o clock in the morning, with just 5 people online in SW.... Pretty stupid. Hope Blizz can break this up soon, even if it *is* less intrusive then duping mounts or honor farming