Purpose: This version of AV that I made is a version that is simple and "cut's to the chase" to an all out war. This version is a battle of "Storm the Castle" only without siege engines BUT with the help of Old friends and a mob of 40 players. This version still contains most of Alterac Valley's main mechanics and even placed in a way that utilities them for their main gating purpose. This "cramped up" map of AV will get straight to the battle and may the best army win.
1st GY: Is the Graveyard that the players will never lose. It is just like the cave of original Alterac Valley. They come in the form of an Ancient Dwarven Relic for the Alliance and The Shrine of Durotan for the Horde.
GY: Traditional graveyards that start neutral but are capturable by either side. There is one graveyard near to each fortress.
Towers: Towers still contain Archers who will actually now respawn every now and then. Towers need to be destroyed in pairs in order to open "Gates". Destoying towers are no longer done through flag capture point, but now through the Eye of storm capture mechanic. The towers will not be destroyed within the moment of capture but by holding on to it long enough.
Gates: are mere closed doors there for the sake of gating the pace of the battle and not allow players to just senselessly zerg a PVE boss but instead actually fight the battle every bit of the way. These are opened when the two towers beside them are destroyed.
NPC Spawner: Is where soldier NPC’s spawn to defend the keep. These Npc’s can play an important role in the defending the keep when the Gate is broken. When the gate is broken they will also go out to the field of strife but there is a limit to the amount to these Npc’s but they are very handy when upgraded.
Npc Soldiers: They are upgradable by handing in stacks of Armor scraps at the NPC spawner. There will be 4 levels of possible upgrades. Level 1 being very weak to Level 4 being almost dungeon elites.
Ritual Site: Is where you hand in your Vials of Blood to summon Lokholar the Frost Lord or Ivus the Forest Lord. These ancients can break gates and slaughter many players but they require a great sacrifice of blood in order to be summoned.
Both Teams start with 500 reinforcements each.
- First the players spawn at the center of their respectable bases just like Isle of Conquest. The gate does not open when the battle begins, but players will have to jump off a one way ledge into the field of strife.
- Players are still lootable just like any other bg but with the old loot table of Armor Scraps and Vials of Blood, they can play a very important role in the game because you need them to summon Lokholar/Ivus or upgrade Npc’s into elite monsters.
- The first battle starts in the Field of Strife whoever dominate the battle will be and destroy the towers first will be at an advantage. If the battle is taking too long in the field of strife the first team to summon Lokholar/Ivus will be the one to destroy the first gate.
- After opening the first gate the players will face the “Captain” who will kill everyone the see in the Fortress/Village. He will need to be killed if you don’t want to face “both Galvanar and Drek’tar” at the same time later on.
- Npc soldiers will make it harder for players to destroy the next two towers which may help give time to the other team to catch up and help their stretched army a little Upgrading them can help defenders fight the onslaught while they continue their offense.
- After the the next 2 towers has been destroyed the Gate to the General will open and he will be open to be killed, no east-west captains just him. Whoever kills the enemy general wins the game.
Tell me guys what you think >.>. I want to make an IoC one I already thought of but first I want to know how this one goes >.>.