Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Killed Lei Shen on normal, and the offtank (He's mainspec DPS, Our MAIN tank DC'd hard, Im the second main tank) won the helmet that I needed.

Currently wearing a 483 LFR Helmet from Heart of Fear.

Fuck me, right?

I never got a weapon in T14 clearing all bosses weekly on Heroic and LFR with coin rolls. Came in to ToT progression with full Heroic HoF/ToES gear except my 478 PvP Conquest weapon because it was the best I could possibly manage for the entire tier. Sometimes things will just not go your way.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    doing content without any kind of reward for an extended period of time frustrates people and imho is responsible for at least some of the 1.3 million lost
    The OP is complaining about a single week. I went 16 whole weeks without anything. Thats right 16 weeks otherwise known as 4 months.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    meh i got 3 out of 6 possible titan runestones this week, i'm happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Good thing you get valor then, which is guaranteed loot.
    A luxury that hasn't always been there.

Would be a grave mistake by Blizzard if they changed it to some kind of currency based loot system in LFR. Of course, no one seems to think ahead.
    "hope it drops this time!" becomes "hurry u rtards i need 12 more bosses for my weapon"
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    doing content without any kind of reward for an extended period of time frustrates people and imho is responsible for at least some of the 1.3 million lost
    Hey bud, the majority of those sub drops came from the far east

Where zerg rush is their adrenaline

No fast paced games to keep them on their toes? Time to move on

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Wanna know my record? 16 weeks aiming to get a weapon upgrade in Dragin Soul. An no that is not a typo. 16 weeks. As in 4 whole months
    I'm not particularly impressed. I went an entire calendar year during Wrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rng is rng but if it makes you happy, iirc they are adding a system to prevent bad luck streaks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happened to me, for 3 weeks on 2 players. Don't bother doing it anymore. When I was raiding I would go weeks without loot and didn't care. Now that I just do LFR I can't be bothered if I am not going to get anything. I have better things to do the waste hours doing LFR to get nothing.
    Aye mate

The Patient AnotherInternetOpinion's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Took 12 weeks for my netherwind belt to drop in Bwl during vanilla. Cry me a river.

Deleted
    Fully lfr geared on one alt, almost done with a 2nd and halfway done with a 3rd. I think people only remember when they have bad luck streaks and forget when they get gear.

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Did BWL 32 times (that's like 8 months, kids!) before I got my rogue's Bloodfang spaulders to even drop a single time...yeah...
    Good then that the Taut Dragonhide Shoulderpads were better

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oraz4000 View Post
    Sort of have to chuckle when people suggest using LFR as a path to gearing up.
    It is a path to gearing up if you're not in a raiding guild.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

for the last however many years this is how the WoW looting system works. Sometimes you get what you want, sometimes you dont. Just keep farming you will hopefully get what you want eventually.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedrin View Post
    Wow this sucks. Spent hours running LFR and nalak. Grinded out my lesser charms for my 3 runes and ended up going 0-16.
    I'm going to guess that's all ToT LFR:

(1-0.16)^16 = about 6% chance of that happening, or flipping 4 Heads on four coins.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

I just got my Pally to the iLVL where I can do LFR. Ran it twice, did 9 total bosses and have gotten zero drops. Since I did acquire Valor but I cannot bring myself to do dailies AGAIN (god forbid the rep just rolls over from my rogue) I am now stuck in a nice position where my iLVL is 464, I cannot do the next LFR, I cannot do many raids, I have enough Valor to buy the moon and the stars but no rep to do it with.

Clearly, working as intended.

---------- Post added 2013-05-12 at 08:41 AM ----------

Oh and for all the braggers, my guild didn't see Rag drop Stormrage shoulders for 53 weeks.

Yes, a full YEAR went by before we completed our Stormrage sets. I had the helm from Onyxia and all 6 BWL pieces including the chest from Nefarion before I got those stupid shoulders. Then it took me another half a year (I believe it was exactly 28 weeks) to see a rejuvinating gem drop. To bad that was BiS for all time.

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Did BWL 32 times (that's like 8 months, kids!) before I got my rogue's Bloodfang spaulders to even drop a single time...yeah...
    Yeah, that sounds about right. Took me around that many runs to get Vaelestrasz to cough up my belt. Don't even get me started on the caster shield...
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can probably beat that. Had my Priest at 90 since 5.2 hit. Apart from a month break due to work, I've killed every world boss weekly (tokens on Sha and Galleon). Not once have I gotten any loot from Nalak, Oondasta, Sha or Galleon. Also just killed Oondasta for the second time this week because yesterdays kill didn't even drop a satchel and the GM refused to give me and reset the loot counter. Wish he hadn't bothered based on the experience.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )