View Poll Results: As a Death Knight, What Undead Would You Tame?

Voters
211. You may not vote on this poll
  • Abomination

    45 21.33%
  • Banshee

    13 6.16%
  • (Lesser?) Lich

    12 5.69%
  • Valkyr

    68 32.23%
  • Plain Skeleton (Includes Armor)

    19 9.00%
  • Gargoyle

    4 1.90%
  • Spider Peoplez

    17 8.06%
  • Precious style Undead Hound

    12 5.69%
  • Ghoul

    5 2.37%
  • Rattlegore

    16 7.58%
Page 1 of 6
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Deathknights Should Beable to "Tame Scourge"

    I think that Deathknights should beable to tame scourge, I mean there are plenty of types of undead.

    Ghoul ->Generic
    Abomination ->Tank
    Banshee -> Utility caster
    Shade -> Utility melee
    Lich ->Utility caster
    Vaklyr -> Utility healer/mage.
    Spiked Ghoul -> Upgraded Ghoul, like Raptor-> Devilsaur conversion
    Lesser Spiders ->Utility melee
    Skeleton (Armored/ not) -> melee
    Gargoyle ->Utiltiy caster
    Precious (dead hound) ->Utility tank

    Just change Summon Gargoyle into a "Tame Exotic Scourge",allowing them to tame some of the cooler undead like Valkyr, or a Precious like dead hound, it'll give death knights some diversification (and maybe unholy a shot at PVP?)

  2. #2
    A Lich wouldn't take that, he'd just Lich Slap the idea right out of you.

  3. #3
    Isn't there a class in the game that does this already... I can't quite remember though...

    To be honest though, just go play a hunter if you want that.

  4. #4
    It is all a great idea, but it is too similar to the hunters' Beast Mastery, and Blizzard wants to maintain unique aspects of classes
    You have fallen into a Sar-chasm. This is the chasm between someone being sarcastic and you catching on to it. You might be here awhile, there is turkey on the table.


  5. #5
    Titan
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rotherham, England/UK
    Posts
    13,165
    Allows Warrior's to tame humanoid npc's warriors.
    Allow Paladins to tame any Paladin or Priest type npc.
    Allow Druids to tame any type of earth or arcane elemental.
    Allow Shamans to tame any type of elemental.
    Allow Rogues to tame any ty-- *kidney shot*
    [...]

  6. #6
    Spiked ghoul, gief!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Odd View Post
    It is all a great idea, but it is too similar to the hunters' Beast Mastery, and Blizzard wants to maintain unique aspects of classes
    Rebuke Pummel Shield Bash Mind Freeze Wind Shear Kick Skull Bash

  8. #8
    I like the idea.

  9. #9
    Death Knights have enough lore behind them to allow them to gain pets like hunters. I mean, how do you think the Lich King raised so many types of undead?

  10. #10
    I choose Spider peoplez because that sound like a fun name.

    You're probably thinking about Nerubians? :P

  11. #11
    Tbh, they could change your pet depending on the body it's raised from.

    Generic mob/mats -> Ghoul
    Elite Caster mob -> Lich
    Elite melee mob -> Armored ghoul


    Your idea is good, but would not work and would feel like a mechanic stolen from another class. Death knights raise/reanimated undead, they don't tame undead.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nialyah View Post
    I choose Spider peoplez because that sound like a fun name.

    You're probably thinking about Nerubians? :P
    The name escaped me . Spider peoplez all the way!

  13. #13
    I want to tame Ragnaros =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Total Biscuit
    I don't want the game nerfed to my level,
    I want to rise myself to the level of the game.

  14. #14
    After the battle at Light's Hope chapel, the DK's that are in-game are no longer part of the scourge. As a result, this idea would make absolutely no sense.

  15. #15
    what is with the unholy in pvp remark? you do realize unholy is essentially the only viable pvp spec for dks atm right?

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    After the battle at Light's Hope chapel, the DK's that are in-game are no longer part of the scourge. As a result, this idea would make absolutely no sense.
    And? They dont have to be part of the Scourge to beable to convert or re-ressurect undead. So then Death Knights should lose Raise Dead and Army of the Dead.

    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=61999 Argument null

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    (and maybe unholy a shot at PVP?)
    wat

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Allows Warrior's to tame humanoid npc's warriors.
    Allow Paladins to tame any Paladin or Priest type npc.
    Allow Druids to tame any type of earth or arcane elemental.
    Allow Shamans to tame any type of elemental.
    Allow Rogues to tame any ty-- *kidney shot*
    I can't stop laughing. xD
    Genrath - Level 74 Night Elf Druid (Argent Dawn - RP)
    Derthon - Level 74 Human Hunter (Argent Dawn - RP)

    Levels have been updated as of 3rd January. When you are watching this, these may be outdated.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Angilius View Post
    wat
    Death Knights are the least represented arena class

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    And? They dont have to be part of the Scourge to beable to convert or re-ressurect undead. So then Death Knights should lose Raise Dead and Army of the Dead.

    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=61999 Argument null
    Thank you for proving why posting to lore threads is the biggest waste of time ever

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •