Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How far along are you on the legendary questline?

Right now i need 3 more secrets of the empire and my wrahtion reps maxed, but i've seen some people in my guild still grinding sigils in ToES and a few others completely done waiting for the next content patch.
    It seems this legendary line has people really spread apart, but back in cata everyone i know seemed to have a relatively even pace per tier.

So naturally i thought is ask on here to see how big the difference is.

Need 20 secrets of the empire and exalted on both my mains. I dread having to farm that fucking rep, and people willing to do it (I can do it myself but playing a pally and a shaman doing in a reasonable time by yourself is going to be very hard).

10+ Year Old Account
    0/12 runestones with 15 bosses killed (3 last week, 12 this week). Gonna be fun. Least the Meta kicks all the asses.

Edit: Disregard this; I suck cocks.

Only 6 eligible kills, no runestones.
    Last edited by Viradiance; 2013-05-12 at 07:45 AM.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    It's very easy getting to exalted, just go around the Isle of Thunder and kill the mobs there (if you don't want to do dailies, I do it while doing the dailies). They don't 1 shot you, not even as a shaman. There's a place to farm rep everywhere, you don't need tons of people and it really doesn't take that long imo. Esp when you have the DMF buff on.

I have 2 chars, 1 with 10, other 1 with 13 Secrets of the Empire. Only ever received them in LFR, never on another difficulty. So ye, running it on both difficulties and never manage to get more than 1 or 2 a week. Slow process.
    The rest of my chars did it as far as getting the gem, didn't bother to do any more since it's alts I hardly play at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    0/12 runestones with 15 bosses killed (3 last week, 12 this week). Gonna be fun. Least the Meta kicks all the asses.
    Yeah the runestone grind sounds... odd. two people i know cleared it in two weeks, one off every boss. everyone else hasnt seen a single one. not looking forward to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still working on Chapter 2 I actually have it completed if you go by the change for the Valor quest in 5.3...just waiting on the patch! lol
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuna-San View Post
    Still working on Chapter 2 I actually have it completed if you go by the change for the Valor quest in 5.3...just waiting on the patch! lol
    Same here. I can't be bothered Valor capping every week... I'm at 4200 or so on the quest, so I'll be able to proceed once 5.3 hits too, finally.

How'd you kill 12 bosses in a week for runestones...? Don't they only drop once per boss kill in any mode, and only from the last 6 bosses...?

Anyway, I got 3 runestones after 12 potential drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got to the point of getting the runestones after having absolutely abysmal RNG getting the secrets. >.<
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Still working on my sigils. There was about a month or so where I just couldn't be bothered to raid, and now I'm desperately playing catch-up before the next patch comes out. On that note, it's very frustrating ending up with more than 10 of one kind of sigil, when you're still woefully behind on the other.

I finished the meta gem on my main last lockout, but on my druid alt I have 5 sigils of power and 27 sigils of wisdom. I wish I was kidding. I don't think I'll try and get the legendary on alts, its just too much time consuming trouble running them through LFR every single week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Titan Runestones only drop from Durumu - Lei'Shen. You can only get one from any of those bosses across all difficulties, meaning you can get one from either LFR, Normal, or Heroic per week.
    I currently have 5 Runestones from which i've gotten them all from LFR as my guild clears the last 6 specifically for them.

3/20 secrets; on the first week i only had 1 wing left and got two, last week i only got 1 secret; so it might take a while

Got my meta gem and 6/12 runestones, gotten about 2 every week.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

There are only 6 eligible bosses who can drop 1 runestone per week.

Still need secrets, after two weeks of getting ZERO from full clears, while the rest of my guldies are now going into week three of having the gem. Well, at least GW2 is looking better and better...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm at 1/12 runestones out of 12 possible drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    How'd you kill 12 bosses in a week for runestones...? Don't they only drop once per boss kill in any mode, and only from the last 6 bosses...?

Anyway, I got 3 runestones after 12 potential drops.
    Only from the last 6? Is this confirmed, or...? I thought 12/12 could drop them, huh.

Doh. I'm retarded at reading.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Took time off of WoW when 5.1 hit. Came back a little over a month ago.

Long story short: Not far enough.

Currently 3000/6000 in Valor. Can't wait to grab hold of that sexy meta

0/12 secrets of the empire
    0/6 dropped so far
    this was my first week
    and still dont have 502+ head piece