Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I'm having tons of fun at MP2 with my rapid fire farming build. I don't loot anything apart essences, tomes and legendaries (it's strange but i drop a lot it seems, maybe the paragon levels are starting to kick in).

Maybe not the most efficient way to level up, i don't have hellfire and only the gem, but to me it seems everything is just going faster.

EDIT: act1 for life! now that i can farm it, everything is automagically better

---------- Post added 2013-05-14 at 07:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/F...79/hero/321688

Of course it is. And, in my opinion at least, much more fun that the whirlwindy stuff. Critting for a million damage with Bash and charging through a group of mobs sending their corpses flying for miles is fun too.
    That's awesome to hear. I had an insane build idea like this http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...VkP!Zdb!acaccb

Maybe not optimal again, but i like the idea of spreading devastation around XD
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried Act 2, and did not really like it. Outside of Vault and Oasis, there's not much increase. Doesn't make way for many options. Act 1 has plenty of ways to go about. But Act 2, you're still stuck getting a checkpoint to Vault, which I feel is really bad design, and going from there. Desolate Sands isn't dense enough to run around looking for a cave, and...bees...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I tried Act 2, and did not really like it. Outside of Vault and Oasis, there's not much increase. Doesn't make way for many options. Act 1 has plenty of ways to go about. But Act 2, you're still stuck getting a checkpoint to Vault, which I feel is really bad design, and going from there. Desolate Sands isn't dense enough to run around looking for a cave, and...bees...
    Desolate Sands is quite dense, it's just that the mobs are still so much more annoying than act 1 slow zombies. Jumping/mortar Lacunis, bees, and those always fast ghouls that poison on death.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    the mobs are still so much more annoying
    This. Maybe as DH i can go with ease since the idea is to blast everything from a distance. But still, act1 is just better and i hate deserts like i hated act2 in D2.

EDIT: i want Kurast back!!!
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    This. Maybe as DH i can go with ease since the idea is to blast everything from a distance. But still, act1 is just better and i hate deserts like i hated act2 in D2.

EDIT: i want Kurast back!!!
    Hell yeah! Bring back Flayer Jungle (dammit!)

I am kinda confused to be honest. The night the patch went live, I farmed Act 3 (the usual, boring ass route) on MP5 (lvl 50 paragon) with my barb and there were SO MANY FREAKING ELITES it was unbelievable. I think there were 3-4 per level... it was insane. I had 3 legendaries drop and an insane amount of rings and amulets. The next day it was all back to the original, normal mob density. It's the same ever since. What the hell happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I'm having tons of fun at MP2 with my rapid fire farming build. I don't loot anything apart essences, tomes and legendaries (it's strange but i drop a lot it seems, maybe the paragon levels are starting to kick in).

Maybe not the most efficient way to level up, i don't have hellfire and only the gem, but to me it seems everything is just going faster.

EDIT: act1 for life! now that i can farm it, everything is automagically better

---------- Post added 2013-05-14 at 07:22 AM ----------

That's awesome to hear. I had an insane build idea like this http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...VkP!Zdb!acaccb

Maybe not optimal again, but i like the idea of spreading devastation around XD
    I haven't played much since the patch, but if there are so many more mobs, then the cooldown on Charge will be nigh-on non-existent for most of the level and there is something extremely satisfying about Charge. I've caught myself giggling like little girl when I have been able to charge ten times in as many seconds, each one doing over 600k to everything monster around me. You do need to be good at aiming with the mouse for the charge though. You also need life-leech. Life on hit is next to useless because the amount of hits is so much lower than the WW spec (to compensate they are much, much larger). Remember to keep rend up on as many mobs as you can, that is your life-line. The Rend application can "crit" even if the dot cannot, I've seen it tick for over 300k.