PS3/PS4 Daiblo is what PC Diablo should have been.

I don't know about the rest of you guys but from what I've seen so far the concept of the D3 version on the Playstation seems like its going to be better than the PC version. Theres two main things that make me think this,

1. There will be no gold/RMAH.
    2. There will be an offline mode.

Having no AH gold or real money imo will be better because for one it will make the game more fun because you'll have to find most of your items self found. Obviously you could still trade items but it will be more like D2 and also it won't be P2W because there will be no real money AH thats one thing that kind of ruined the game for me atleast is how you can buy the best gear in the game if you have a big checkbook.

The offline mode is also kind of big because one reason I won't play HC is because how easily you can die from a server problem which means the only way you could die on the PS3 is legit from mobs in the game or if your ps3 controller died which I doubt would happen or the ps3 turning off for some odd reason.

I know the gameplay probably won't be as good as the PC because its a PC and can handle more than a PS3 but the overall concept seems a little better on the ps3 than the PC. Hopefully the expansion will redeem Diablo on the PC because D2 wasn't that popular until LoD came out so I think theres still some hope out there. Just some thoughts I had some will probably disagree with me others might agree but what do you guys think about the PS3 compared to the PC version I know the PS3 version isn't out yet so you can't compare them that much but from what I've read so far it looks like it might be good.
    Last edited by Last Attempt; 2013-05-14 at 12:36 AM.

The hell is a "daiblo" if I may ask ?
    On topic: Uh...Why bother making a long wall of text which makes 0 sense ? I mean hell, EVERYTHING CANT BE THE SAME FOR EVERY GOD DAMN CONSOLE OR PC BRO
    /thread.

Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzleMyGrizzle View Post
    On topic: Uh...Why bother making a long wall of text which makes 0 sense ? I mean hell, EVERYTHING CANT BE THE SAME FOR EVERY GOD DAMN CONSOLE OR PC BRO
    /thread.
    At least make your post constructive.
    Everything can be the same, they could easily force online on the console aswell, same goes for AH.
    They decided not to, because they realize that the AH and always online are a failure (they made multiple statements about this).
    They cannot alter the PC game to allow offline or remove the AH there because (as they said it), would be too much of a change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Agreed with the OP. Though a few line breaks could help your post.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charecters View Post
    I don't know about the rest of you guys but from what I've seen so far the concept of the D3 version on the Playstation seems like its going to be better than the PC version. Theres two main things that make me think this, 1. There will be no gold/RMAH. And 2. There will be an offline mode.
    Having no AH gold or real money imo will be better because for one it will make the game more fun because you'll have to find most of your items self found. Obviously you could still trade items but it will be more like D2 and also it won't be P2W because there will be no real money AH thats one thing that kind of ruined the game for me atleast is how you can buy the best gear in the game if you have a big checkbook. The offline mode is also kind of big because one reason I won't play HC is because how easily you can die from a server problem which means the only way you could die on the PS3 is legit from mobs in the game or if your ps3 controller died which I doubt would happen or the ps3 turning off for some odd reason.

I know the gameplay probably won't be as good as the PC because its a PC and can handle more than a PS3 but the overall concept seems a little better on the ps3 than the PC. Hopefully the expansion will redeem Diablo on the PC because D2 wasn't that popular until LoD came out so I think theres still some hope out there. Just some thoughts I had some will probably disagree with me others might agree but what do you guys think about the PS3 compared to the PC version I know the PS3 version isn't out yet so you can't compare them that much but from what I've read so far it looks like it might be good.
    Fully agreed with you OP. and about the change, they could make it for PC too, they just won't, because they're still getting money from the people using the RMAH.

Deleted
    The PS3/PS4 release is better because they will get all updates too as it is atm. The game atm is way better than it was on release(could still get way better) but still Id like inferno to be harder, as it was or close to it.

About no AH/RMAH on console is damn good. This means the items (most likely) will have higher drop chance too. One thing I loved myself in D2 was trade games. And with higher drop chance, its not like now where I played D3 for like 500h and got not a single damn high end drop............. great game mode I say. It is a damn GAME so why make it like a job to get gear. Grind for years and MAYBE get a drop or two that is nice.

They should make it so on PC too, increase drop chance and fix the damn itemisation. Make it as in D2 with legendaries that it always gave the same stats but that they can roll higher or lower. Make the perfect rolls just have lower chance to get for those who REALLY wanna use AH to buy that shit from there.
    I cant see anyone who actually loved D2 like this new system with AH and what not. Make me the damn leader of D3 for a week and ill fix the game.
    Last edited by mmocbc4c51efd3; 2013-05-13 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Totikki View Post
    I agree with this.
    They should make Inferno be MP1 by default, maybe even MP2.
    Aswell: normally I'd laugh at people saying "I could fix this in a week" but you actually mentioned some valid points right there.
    Last edited by Aydinx2; 2013-05-13 at 11:31 AM. Reason: hibbity bibbity
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Point 1 is completely pointless..
    1, If you can trade between charatcers, because then players will instead of getting gold for stuff on the AH will just beg on the chat, plus it also leaves the door open for shady business like selling items on a 3rd party forums for real money. So either shoot for denying inter player trading completely or don't even type that bs in a post.

2, The current AH system does not prevent you to wear only self-found gear. Just because you have no willpower to resist that button.

About drop chances, they are fine the problem is found gear belongs to a junkyard.
    Last edited by Difuid; 2013-05-13 at 06:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Difuid View Post
    2, The current AH system does not prevent you to wear only self-found gear. Just because you have no willpower to resist that button.

About drop chances, they are fine the problem is found gear belongs to a junkyard.
    Wow, really? Willpower? So, it takes willpower to personally gimp yourself by not using a feature the entire game was designed around? That be like......not using the Sphere Grid in Final Fantasy 10 because you think traditional leveling should have been in the game.

To the OP, I don't think anyone can pass any judgement until we know more about what the game will be. What patches will it include (which we won't really know until we have a release date). Because everyone seems to jump all over the AH thing, it's important to note that this IS a console game, and I would think a lot of people will be playing it single-player.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Wow, really? Willpower? So, it takes willpower to personally gimp yourself by not using a feature the entire game was designed around? That be like......not using the Sphere Grid in Final Fantasy 10 because you think traditional leveling should have been in the game.

To the OP, I don't think anyone can pass any judgement until we know more about what the game will be. What patches will it include (which we won't really know until we have a release date). Because everyone seems to jump all over the AH thing, it's important to note that this IS a console game, and I would think a lot of people will be playing it single-player.
    Nope, Diablo 3 is built around the irritating luck based "carrot on a stick" style item grind from Diablo 2 in hopes that it alone will guarantee the longevity of the game.

Deleted
    Point 1 is completely pointless..
    1, If you can trade between charatcers, because then players will instead of getting gold for stuff on the AH will just beg on the chat, plus it also leaves the door open for shady business like selling items on a 3rd party forums for real money. So either shoot for denying inter player trading completely or don't even type that bs in a post.

Because ppl dont use 3rd party sites in D3 atm -.- just lol. ALL good D3 players use 3rd party sites atm. They even "snipe" items for 250e on RMAH or gold AH to sell it for more on other sites and what not so yeah great.

The current AH system do not hinder you from doing self found characters no but because of AH the drop chance and itemisation will make it near impossible to get a damn good characters if u dont play to play D3 for YEARS to come. If you dont know why then I dont care to explain.

Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzleMyGrizzle View Post
    It was like 7AM and I was getting ready to pass out a typo was bound to happen : /

Major thing I want for the PC version is dodge... like what the hell? oh look a big mob is about to hit me in the face.

(PC Version) Ops to late pop an ability or you might die hehe
    (Console Version) Dodged bra!

One question, will it have the same hopeless item generator?
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Nope, Diablo 3 is built around the irritating luck based "carrot on a stick" style item grind from Diablo 2 in hopes that it alone will guarantee the longevity of the game.
    That "stick" has been lengthened quite a bit because of the AH. I'm not sure why people still deny this, hell I was one of the people who initially thought the AH would be a nice addon to Diablo. After time and logic kicking in I realized: AH doesn't belong in a game where gear is its basis and has no binding to the binding restriction to the player. I can explain further if you want...but yes its simple logic.

AH or offline mode aren't the main problems. It's itemization and diversity. So few viable stats and skills to choose from... Also MP0 should have increased density in Inferno too.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne