Thread: Mage advice!

Deleted

Mage advice!

Hello There, im New here and i just leveled my mage to 90 and i was wondering about if anyone of you could Tell me what is the Best specc for PvP arena 2v2. Frost or fire? So confused, some ppl say frost is Best and some ppl say fire is better ....

Thx alot

Deleted
    I'd say frost.

Fire is fun, mostly in RBG, but it's not that good.

Deleted
    So if i as frost play vs fire mage, Can i win ? In duel, as i see it, frost is better against single target, while fire is for aoe ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudix View Post
    So if i as frost play vs fire mage, Can i win ? In duel, as i see it, frost is better against single target, while fire is for aoe ?
    Duels are not important and not balanced, but yeah its clear you can win as frost over a fire mage.

Unless both opponent are very skilled, any spec can win over any spec.

I haven't played a lot of Fire lately, but my experience in 5.0/5.1 was that it's just too difficult to put out enough damage Fire. You can get some good dots rolling, and if the other team sticks together you can spread the love around. But you'll be hating life when you see Combustion get cleansed.

Frost has a lot of control, and a lot of tools to allow you to get away from melee. Frost is easier in that it can be relatively straightforward on how to kill someone. Once they've got a chunk missing from their health bar, make sure you have 3 procs up, Frost Bomb, line up a Deep Freeze, and start throwing your procs at them.