Deleted

terms and conditions aren't un dutch!!!!!!!!!!!!

ot scammed for not knowing i did something i wadnt allowed to i traded a mount and game time for gold. the guy trading me said it was legal.
    so he gives me a code i try it and get the mount sent by e mail and all so i pay that guy gold for it.next day mount and game time gone and blizzard is refusing to pay me my gold back cause they say i could read in terms and rules that are NOWHERE to be found in dutch?
    so how the hell am i supposed to know thats illegal to do and would loose my mony i looked it up first but couldn't understand.then i see lots of people on the mounts that guy is selling so i think why not it must be good.
    now blizzard isnt doing anything about it so i would like to get as much people as possble to agree with me and they should repay all that have been scammed after all why do we pay money every month? to play safe?????????? think not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by defermz View Post
    blah blah blah
    1. What language do you wrote all this? It's not blizzard fault you know English and haven't read WHAT you are accepting during account creation.
    2. It's only your problem you don't know the rules/can't understand them, you could ask friends/your parents.
    3. Why do you come here blame blizzard? This is not an official forum.
    4. It's Blizzard who scammed you? It's Blizzard who traded something with you? No. So it's not their fault again.
    Last edited by OmniSkribe; 2013-05-12 at 12:00 PM.

Ive never read the term and conditions,

but its pretty dammed obvious thats illegal ingame,

Codes count as real world items

Additionally, the guy took your gold, not blizzard, why should they repay you the gold for your stupidity / arrogance / laziness what ever you want to call it

Deleted
    You clicked the word accept on the terms and conditions - if you did not understand the language, you should not have accepted the terms (although you seem to speak English fine in this post). In future, if terms and conditions are not available in your language, you would be wise to run them through google translate or similar, you should never accept a legal contract that you do not fully understand. It is your responsibility to ensure that you understand before you confirm so unfortunately I do not think they will allow that you broke the rules because the ToS was not available in your language.

Deleted
    Ofcourse the terms and conditions are not in Dutch, koekwaus

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ot scammed for not knowing i did something i wadnt allowed to i traded a mount and game time for gold. the guy trading me said it was legal.
    so he gives me a code i try it and get the mount sent by e mail and all so i pay that guy gold for it.next day mount and game time gone and blizzard is refusing to pay me my gold back cause they say i could read in terms and rules that are NOWHERE to be found in dutch?
    so how the hell am i supposed to know thats illegal to do and would loose my mony i looked it up first but couldn't understand.then i see lots of people on the mounts that guy is selling so i think why not it must be good.
    now blizzard isnt doing anything about it so i would like to get as much people as possble to agree with me and they should repay all that have been scammed after all why do we pay money every month? to play safe?????????? think not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ignorance is not an excuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    This.

Trading anything in-game for real world currency and vica versa is not allowed, while the mount is an in-game item, and the time bought is for the game, they're both bought with real world currency. Just count yourself lucky that you weren't suspended or banned and move on with your life, you're not going to get anything back as illegal transactions are not covered by Blizzard, you're liable for whatever happens to you. You don't need to read the terms of use to know this, it should be general knowledge that most games don't allow this.

What are you going to do? Copy paste every person that agrees with you to a GM and say "see, they agree with me! Refund now please!" It's not going to happen, you look like you can type in english, read english, yet you can't read this?

VIII. Selling of Items.
    Remember, at the outset of these Terms of Use, where we discussed how you were "licensed" the right to use World of Warcraft, and that your license was "limited"? Well, here is one of the more important areas where these license limitations come into effect. Note that Blizzard Entertainment either owns, or has exclusively licensed, all of the content which appears in World of Warcraft. Therefore, no one has the right to "sell" Blizzard Entertainment's content, except Blizzard Entertainment! So Blizzard Entertainment does not recognize any property claims outside of World of Warcraft or the purported sale, gift or trade in the "real world" of anything related to World of Warcraft. Accordingly, you may not sell or purchase virtual items for "real" money or exchange items outside of World of Warcraft. Please note that Blizzard is entitled to and will prevent any such illegal sales.

You're busted buddy.
    Last edited by Alex Jones; 2013-05-12 at 12:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ignorance is no excuse, did you consider googling them to find a text file, copy and pasting it into google translate? I don't speak polish and I wouldn't accept something in polish til I checked it out.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    This.

Trading anything in-game for real world currency and vica versa is not allowed, while the mount is an in-game item, and the time bought is for the game, they're both bought with real world currency. Just count yourself lucky that you weren't suspended or banned and move on with your life, you're not going to get anything back as illegal transactions are not covered by Blizzard, you're liable for whatever happens to you. You don't need to read the terms of use to know this, it should be general knowledge that most games don't allow this.

What are you going to do? Copy paste every person that agrees with you to a GM and say "see, they agree with me! Refund now please!" It's not going to happen, you look like you can type in english, read english, yet you can't read this?

VIII. Selling of Items.
    Remember, at the outset of these Terms of Use, where we discussed how you were "licensed" the right to use World of Warcraft, and that your license was "limited"? Well, here is one of the more important areas where these license limitations come into effect. Note that Blizzard Entertainment either owns, or has exclusively licensed, all of the content which appears in World of Warcraft. Therefore, no one has the right to "sell" Blizzard Entertainment's content, except Blizzard Entertainment! So Blizzard Entertainment does not recognize any property claims outside of World of Warcraft or the purported sale, gift or trade in the "real world" of anything related to World of Warcraft. Accordingly, you may not sell or purchase virtual items for "real" money or exchange items outside of World of Warcraft. Please note that Blizzard is entitled to and will prevent any such illegal sales.

You're busted buddy.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are making a post in decent English to say you couldn't read the T&C which are in English and not in Dutch?

It's not a Dutch game so why expect the T&C to be in Dutch? It has been said multiple times already and I'm just going to say it again. Ignorance is not an excuse, you can read English but you refused to do so and now you have to pay for it.