Not sure where this post would go, but it's here now. Right here.

Basically I'm just wondering if anyone with a youtube channel(could be for gaming, news, random vlogs, etc) would be interested in some free music to use. I'm trying to branch out a bit and thought it would be neat to do sort of a "let's help each other" kind of situation. I'll include a recent example of my work below, so reply or shoot me a message if this is something you're interested in! I only ask that if you do end up letting me make a jingle/intro/outro/whatever for your channel, that you A.) pull in at least 2,000 views per video(which I think is fairly reasonable), and B.) allow me to upload the full song(if there is a full song) to my channel as well(I'll link back to yours in the description or an annotation, or both).

....If this is inappropriate to post then I'm sure a mod will take care of it, so I'm not worried. In such an event, just shoot me a message on youtube.

Once again, I'm willing to offer this service FREE of charge. All I want is to get some work heard by a wider audience. Can't blame a man for that now can you?