At what level does surveying stop giving skill ups? Archaeology

I know it changed it MoP, but i cant seem to find where i saw that it changed, or the level it stops at. Does anyone know?
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    They are redoing every single spec in the entire games talent trees, PVP trees, Build 36 weapon talent trees and Balance it with specs and make sure it's fun. Tiered CM tuning, 4 raid modes and flex tuning for 17 bosses, a large world with MORE to do similar to mop, PVP honor system rework, Profession overhaul. They have WAY more to do under their belt then just build continent terrain. It's going to take a long time when you consider what actually has to be done.

High Overlord
    Surveying stops giving skillups at 600 (no, that isn't a joke, it was changed to give a skillup with each item you find).

Quote Originally Posted by Daovan View Post
    Surveying stops giving skillups at 600 (no, that isn't a joke, it was changed to give a skillup with each item you find).
    Confriming this.

Archeology surveying doesn't have a cap anymore. So use your peices as you get them.

Thats awesome. I just hit 230 and was like wtf lol. Thanks guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    They are redoing every single spec in the entire games talent trees, PVP trees, Build 36 weapon talent trees and Balance it with specs and make sure it's fun. Tiered CM tuning, 4 raid modes and flex tuning for 17 bosses, a large world with MORE to do similar to mop, PVP honor system rework, Profession overhaul. They have WAY more to do under their belt then just build continent terrain. It's going to take a long time when you consider what actually has to be done.

Thankkyouuuu!

My gnome alchemist leveled all the way to 87 just trying to get vial of the sands recipe.

Thank you