I feel that I had the most fun playing combat when we stacked armor pen back in wrath. I would like to make combat the armor pen class it once was. Here is what I would do.
1. Remove rupture from the combat rogues abilities
2. Sinister Strike – now gives a 50% chance for an extra combo point.
3. Expose armor baked into revealing strike.
4. Revealing Strike – Strike the target for 100% weapon damage granting the exposed armor debuff. The next finishing move ignores 20% of the targets armor for each combo point spent.
a. Weakened armor – weakens the armor of the target by 4% (doubled for the rogue) for the next 30sec stacks up to 3 times.
b. Glyph of Revealing strike – Revealing strike applies 3 stacks of weakened armor.
5. Finishing moves have a 10% chance per combo point spent to proc Piercing Strike.
6. Piercing Strike – Attack with the offhand weapon for 110% weapon damage ignores armor. The next 2 sinister strikes also ignore armor.