Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry Why do women have it so much easier?

This is not a generalization about all women just some. Why in the dating world do women have it so easy?

1. we have to approach women.
    2. we have to impress women.
    3. if she likes as we have to pay for dinner and a movie several times.
    4. if she decides to give us sex we have to do that right.

What exactly in the dating world do women do?

From what I see:

1. look pretty
    2. ?
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. ?

See how that works?

Quote Originally Posted by Dydric View Post
    1. we have to approach women.
    2. we have to impress women.
    3. if she likes as we have to pay for dinner and a movie several times.
    4. if she decides to give us sex we have to do that right.
    Numbers (2) and (4) are the same for both genders. Number (3) is nonsensical. Number (1) is generally true, but irrelevant; we don't get bothered by undesirable people of the opposite gender (much), while women do.

In other words, typical Dydric thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well..
    1. that really is only about pretty women.
    2. And about those too young to understand the pt.1

because that's how nature likes it. males compete and females judge the worthy, than they mate and produce superior offspring.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    People do thinks because other people let them. Not all women wait for a guy to approach them or like being paid for.

Click on this thread from the front page.

See OP's name.

NOPE.

How many of these threads do you post in a week?

Well I tend to ask myself that as well Dydric, because in today's society women have it so much easier - it's like men are a second class citizen. A woman calls rape - and the man is guilty until proven innocent. Basically a woman's word always trumps a man's now adays.

The only logical answer I have come up with is that for how many thousands of years have they had it much much worse than men... for a long long time, and now is their time to shine.
    Just bad timing to be born a man - but me, like most men, I prefer a challenge anyhow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've not noticed any of this but I am a student. I've been approached by far more women than I've gone for.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because women have control of all the lady parts.

A quote from a TV show with many gems like that... lol Rules of Engagement.

"give us sex"

I laughed.

You don't quite understand what dating is about if you look at dating from this perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    "give us sex"

I laughed.

You don't quite understand what dating is about if you look at dating from this perspective.
    More to the point, I don't think he understands sex.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    because that's how nature likes it. males compete and females judge the worthy, than they mate and produce superior offspring.
    if you go 'natural', men fight, strongest takes a woman.

for OT:
    1. noone forces you to try picking up better looking women.
    2. see 1
    3. see 2, she can ask you out too, its 2013. if you always pay, and prove yourself, then i guess you will work, while she has your babies.
    4. what if she does it wrong. you wont do it right if you arent experienced, neither will she.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    More to the point, I don't think he understands sex.
    I just think he's a... you know what.

But then again, human stupidity knows no bounds.

Strongest doesn't always win the fight. I'm sure many a fight was won on speed, smarts, or even luck sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Well I tend to ask myself that as well Dydric, because in today's society women have it so much easier - it's like men are a second class citizen. A woman calls rape - and the man is guilty until proven innocent. Basically a woman's word always trumps a man's now adays.

The only logical answer I have come up with is that for how many thousands of years have they had it much much worse than men... for a long long time, and now is their time to shine.
    Just bad timing to be born a man - but me, like most men, I prefer a challenge anyhow.
    LOL, this is 100% true but good thing this world is full of bad girls if you know what i'm saying?

ahah, so true, and it's hard sometimes :x

Strongest doesn't always win the fight. I'm sure many a fight was won on speed, smarts, or even luck sometimes.
    sir, how about you and i go for a dinner and a movie and hit the clubs for some women? this is well said.

Well I tend to ask myself that as well Dydric, because in today's society women have it so much easier - it's like men are a second class citizen. A woman calls rape - and the man is guilty until proven innocent. Basically a woman's word always trumps a man's now adays..
    You mean guilty even when proven innocent. In to days world, if you are even hinted at doing something, some will assume the system is flawed when you are found guilty.

Deleted
    Give you sex...? What? Men can refuse aswell.

I know right.

Men take all the effort in the dating scene, and then when it comes to sex we have to actually try aswell!

Women just have to lay there.....Its disgusting how easy women have it.