Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tristana... dem giggles

Lux: My first champion, I was extremely drawn to the vision her E granted, her long range, and the ability to use her ult to steal buffs and drag/baron. She was sooooo fun. I think I played her for 75+ games before I used another champ.

Leona: I was drawn to her because she had so many stuns, a similar vision mechanic on her ultimate, and was "light" based similar to Lux. Quickly she replaced Lux as my favorite because of the utility her kit provided. I LOVED initiating when the enemy least expected it and locking down a kill for my team.

Karma: I loved her baiting potential and the fact that she was DIFFICULT to play well with. I really really liked her kit and being an unexpected threat in lane.

Trundle: I think the best part about this guy is his pillar. I just really enjoyed being able to keep people away from my team with non-stun abilities and things like that. Trundle is just a FUN jungler because he has really unexpected ganking potential and damage with his ult. Plus healing when minions die is always a fun way to bait people

Quinn: The first ADC I was ever really interested in, I was drawn to her unique take on marking targets (and the vision it grants) and the fact that she can blind. The awesomeness that is Valor is just an added bonus to the badass Quinn is.

Lulu: I just discovered this amazing little character. Her kit is literally my favorite of ANY champion. Glitterlance, her ult, and the fact that she spins on her staff just make me love her sooo much. You can pull off great baiting and take chances with her speed boost, shield, slow, and knock up. She's a real beast in the early game, and I have a BLAST playing her, which I haven't been finding on many characters lately. SHES A FAIRY.

Deleted
    I tought Syndra was cool when I saw her the 1st time and when I
    bought her, I just started loving her. Because of her look, her mechanics
    and because she's soo much fun to play with. I never get bored of her.
    She's my fav. champ of all, but I do have champs that I like most for
    each lane too. Top: Elise, adc: Varus, supp: Nami and jungle: Hecarim.

Overall, Syndra ftw!

Picked up Zed, and stuff just went right for me. I started reading up on and practicing him more and more, and now he's my main. He's also got a bit of role versatility, which is quite nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kayle.... I love her!, i don't use her as support, i prefer to be ADC with her, you can farm a lot

Field Marshal RagequitTheShaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    aggression..

WELCOME TO THE LEAGUE OF DRAVEN

10+ Year Old Account
    Leonna, that shining armor, i feel so in control

Lux, the awsome jokes and range.

Mundo Mundo goes where he pleases!!

Teemo, AP because killing people with mushrooms and dots is decidedly satisfying.

Annie because the tears of all the victims of my tibbers stun triple kills are delicious.

My favorite champion is Poppy.

-No one ever plays her so it makes me feel special
    -She doesnt need much items to do damage, sheen and you are set basicly
    -Because of her passive you can get away with stuff that you simply should not be able to get away with the amound of times that I got away with less then 5% health is hilarious.
    -she is supersuper fast Getting shurelia + ghost + w is awesome
    -its really easy to carry your team as poppy, whenever you feel like you see an opening you just ult a keytarget and run in 1v5.

Some of the funniest moments I have had in league where as puppy, at some point people on the enemy team got so mad at me for killing everyone that they raged in all chat for 10 mins long. I have had games where I just run past 5 champions into their base initiating a chase around that map that lasts over a minite..

I mostly play dota but poppy is the reason why I havent uninstalled league yet, whenever Im fustrated with something I just play a dominion as poppy and kill everyone to blow off some steam.
    N

Deleted
    Zed - I love his ability to control a lane and just kill people; I also love him in the jungle.
    Olaf - 'Oh, look! You can't kill me!' I also love the ridiculous true damage early-game and his CC.
    Jayce - I just love the way Jayce works and the way his skills do. He's a menace if played properly.
    Nidalee - Spears. Spears. Spears. Spears.
    Ezreal - I just like him as an ADC.
    Jarvan - Dunkmaster build OP.

15+ Year Old Account
    Renekton - Interior Crocodile Alligator.

Plus, tanky initiator, decent sustain, great ultimate for team fights. He pulls at my heartstrings.

#2 - Vlad

Amazing sustain in lane, no mana, fantastic wave pusher.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hecarim - If you ever beheld the might of the Shadow Isles, you'd understand

J4 - Demacia!!

Diana - Because, fuck your nerfs Riot still instagib those dirty ADC's.

Vladimir - Oops I started 0-5, but you didn't finish the game fast enough and now I am 4-5+ item Vladimir..... lawl
    "Oh, wretched ephemeral race, children of chance and misery, why do you compel me to tell you what it would be more expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach; not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is --- to die soon." Silenus

Gangplank - for the Q poke and the ultis ability to end minion waves and save teammates across the map.

Zac - for the sustain and mobility.

Deleted
    First champion was Vayne. I don't know why but it just clicked. Bolts, tumbles, invisibility, a huge crossbow, shadows, her whole kit and lore just got me.

Now I'm more of a Katarina player because she's just fun. I love assassins, she goes in, does her damage and can easily get out in less than 3 seconds while killing atleast one or two people without losing much hp. Her kit is just awesome. Just fun.

Sona now too. Every time I play her I feel like I'm playing my resto druid(<3) when I used to play back in WotLK and Cata, especially WotLK. Healing and spamming buttons, that's what I like. Haha.

And all these three champions have skins that I completely adore.

Alistar - I like the idea of knocking people into positions they would rather not be.

"Mess with the bull and you get the horns!"
    Last edited by valzyf; 2013-05-22 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dracul112 View Post
    being told AD nidalee is washed up and getting a penta my first match with her as AD. thats pretty much what made us click. oh and varus and i have the same view on life lol
    my friend also got penta in his first game as AD Nidalee top O_O I should try it for real.

Singed because he deserves to be in a game like Dota and he's basically a good version of Alchemist.

15+ Year Old Account
    I pick champs that I like thematically and are also good kit-wise. A champ can be as cool as he/she wants, but if I feel like they're underpowered I'm not going to play them. I also like complexity and skill shots, but that's not a requirement.

So my fav champs are Darius, Jayce, and Ezreal. Darius is just a badass who can outtrade pretty much anyone, Jayce is a champ I just got, and he's even better just because...good god...he's just a colossal lane bully and has an answer to everything, and Ezreal just makes me feel like a badass because 3/4 of his abilities are skill shots.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just getting better at ADC mechanics while playing Caitlyn made her my favorite champion.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.