1. #1

    How to get MASSIVE,Instant Burst as a moonkin for PvP!

    Hey guys, I decided to make another druid guide! This time I'm going to refer as stacking stats to obtain the best results in PvP. I've tested all different types of gearing/gemming and I truly believe that gemming/reforging/gearing crit is the best way to go for Balance!
    Here's the video explaining everything in-depth! hope you enjoy it
    Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcgzS...fHKpmg&index=1

  2. #2
    playing with kaska, guess its not hard to get r1 when every other team is ddosed off the server.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorehowl View Post
    playing with kaska, guess its not hard to get r1 when every other team is ddosed off the server.
    I love how crazy the community has gotten in recent years. You guys are probably single handedly keeping the tinfoil industry afloat.

  4. #4
    Titan apepi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mostly harmless
    Posts
    11,665
    Your gemming crit..not that super secret...What next? Tanks gemming resilence? Prosperous!

    Watched a few minutes of it, you really are not gaining that much starsurge procs to make it sound so...ludicrous.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Your gemming crit..not that super secret...What next? Tanks gemming resilence? Prosperous!

    Watched a few minutes of it, you really are not gaining that much starsurge procs to make it sound so...ludicrous.
    the bottom part, in the first minute of the vid you went from 31 sec to 1:06 without one proc, so really...no more than usual

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterSGT View Post
    the bottom part, in the first minute of the vid you went from 31 sec to 1:06 without one proc, so really...no more than usual
    The big thing about it, is that during Celestial Alignment you get mass crit procs. That increases your burst exponentially

  7. #7
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    1,951
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Your gemming crit..not that super secret...What next? Tanks gemming resilence? Prosperous!

    Watched a few minutes of it, you really are not gaining that much starsurge procs to make it sound so...ludicrous.
    Preposterous*. While he isn't getting that many outside of CD's, having 14ish dots ticking with a high crit chance and high chance for those starsurges to crit is pretty nice. And you would be surprised how many people don't know that, or try to gem haste for more procs and such.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    I love how crazy the community has gotten in recent years. You guys are probably single handedly keeping the tinfoil industry afloat.
    ill just let you read this

    http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/23...oing-to-cheat/

  9. #9
    Moderator Nicola's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,720
    Locking this. There's little to discuss here and on top of that, you already have your own video thread sitting somewhere and your youtube channel is listed in the sticky.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •