Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    as a balance drood I can only say cloak, AMS or unending resolve are really nice. Yes they aren't any dmg cds, but if you would get a dmg cd via symb it will become a must have and you can't switch it to whatever you need more.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Rejuvenation for warlocks, healing touch for mages, tranq for priests and other such spells are not very useful. I wouldn't even call it utility as the only time where one would even think about using those, would be during a non-dps phase (lei shen transitions). They are just really useless.

Infact the HT and rejuv are kinda usefull like you said on leishen transitions actually me giving it to our mage guaranteed our kill. And WL during second boss heroic in HoF while running was nice too.

Well spriests heal more with their healcd, before 5.2 a priest would heal almost twice as much when using his healspells. now SPs healspells are bette than tranq, it is really not worth using at all.

Alot of classes get very bad stuff like retpala. I mean wrath really?. Still symbiosi is really strong on alot of fights for either yourself (depens on specc tho) or for the one you are giving it too. All the tanks get nice stuff. So does the druid from most tankclasses. except warrior i only used it for lei shi heroic once.