Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Well, looks i ain't touching PvP next expansion, they can't even make the current game remotely enjoyable, adding 12 new specs gonna be fun rofl.

I hope it's not true. 4th spec and new class ? That's toooo much to balance. The QQ on forums is gonna be too much to handle. fake and im glad it is. Blizzard isnt that stupid. Tho cool none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by Zegaros View Post
    I hope it's not true. 4th spec and new class ? That's toooo much to balance. The QQ on forums is gonna be too much to handle. fake and im glad it is. Blizzard isnt that stupid. Tho cool none the less.
    Maybe it's the next big thing after revamping Azeroth, which is why next expansion will have shit content and the last raid of the expansion will last for a year.

On topic of PvP, i wonder if there would be any chances the 4th spec is the "PvP-Only" spec for each classes, allowing them to finally somewhat balance the game?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noggis View Post
    Maybe it's the next big thing after revamping Azeroth, which is why next expansion will have shit content and the last raid of the expansion will last for a year.
    Can't imagine them redoing that mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    On topic of PvP, i wonder if there would be any chances the 4th spec is the "PvP-Only" spec for each classes, allowing them to finally somewhat balance the game?

- - - Updated - - -

Can't imagine them redoing that mistake.
    The idea of a PvP only spec only further isolates PvE and PvP apart. I don't want to have to unequip a shield to PvP as a warrior like they're pretty much forcing me to do now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    If it's too hard, go to bed and forget about it.

- Manakin.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    The idea of a PvP only spec only further isolates PvE and PvP apart. I don't want to have to unequip a shield to PvP as a warrior like they're pretty much forcing me to do now.
    They've been trying and failing at balancing both at the same time for 8 years now, maybe they will finally try completly separating them?

What can you do as a tank spec? Like really, how does that effect a PvP environment outside of battlegrounds? They don't make you do anything, you're not entitled to having every spec viable.

Also it's a good thing they are separating the two. I don't see why isolating them would be bad.
    I'll tear you apart...
    Once my hand heals,
    I'll rip you apart...
    Tear you to shreds...
    Rip you into tiny pieces...
    And eat you! - Eren Yaeger

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    You're assuming they would make the new support roles as boring as the old ones. Take a look at Rift, the support aren't just buffbots.
    I've never played rift, but I can't imagine support being interesting.

being a support character is like being a friendzoned guy. the girl (the healer) likes to have you around because you listen to her troubles. the girl's boyfriend (the dps) likes to have you around because you make him look more awesome. the girl's dad (the tank) likes to have you around because you can help keeping her out of trouble. but are you happy being just the friendzoned guy? are you happy being just the class that makes everyone else work better?

personally, I wouldn't. I can't imagine support being an interesting role.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    What can you do as a tank spec? Like really, how does that effect a PvP environment outside of battlegrounds? They don't make you do anything, you're not entitled to having every spec viable.

Also it's a good thing they are separating the two. I don't see why isolating them would be bad.
    Its the fact that when I made my character and wanted to PvP, I wanted to have a shield in one hand and a big Dwarf hammer in the other. I don't care how stupid Blizzard makes the tank spec perform in PvP. I'm NOT changing my playstyle to be arms or fury, or a 4th "PvP only" spec, Im no sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    If it's too hard, go to bed and forget about it.

- Manakin.

I love my druid support in rift. Buff, dps, heal, pets. Awesome.

Its the fact that when I made my character and wanted to PvP, I wanted to have a shield in one hand and a big Dwarf hammer in the other. I don't care how stupid Blizzard makes the tank spec perform in PvP. I'm NOT changing my playstyle to be arms or fury, or a 4th "PvP only" spec, Im no sheep.
    You're ignoring my question. What can you do as a tank spec? Like really, how does that effect a PvP environment outside of battlegrounds? They aren't making you change specs.
    I'll tear you apart...
    Once my hand heals,
    I'll rip you apart...
    Tear you to shreds...
    Rip you into tiny pieces...
    And eat you! - Eren Yaeger

Stood in the Fire Rageadon the Huntard's Avatar
    Can't they come up with something new than re-do the spec system? they do it every x-pack, why the hype?

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I've never played rift, but I can't imagine support being interesting.

being a support character is like being a friendzoned guy. the girl (the healer) likes to have you around because you listen to her troubles. the girl's boyfriend (the dps) likes to have you around because you make him look more awesome. the girl's dad (the tank) likes to have you around because you can help keeping her out of trouble. but are you happy being just the friendzoned guy? are you happy being just the class that makes everyone else work better?

personally, I wouldn't. I can't imagine support being an interesting role.
    So it's sorta like being an ingame Eunuch? Really would not be far from it. I just can't understand how bard is interesting too. What the hell do people wanna do with it turn it up to 11 and ear reap people?

Obe Dear and the sky is low.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidde Ottens View Post
    I'd like to touch one the last part of the paragraph. As we know playing new classes is one of the most exhilirating things you can do in a game just the trial and error part of figuring out your class, getting sweet new abilites gives you goals to keep on playing, discovering things that you cannot achieve with other classes all of that is a grand recipe for a load of happiness. Which equals to people subbing. Seriously one of the reasons why WotLK even received the amount of subscribers as it did was more because of the DK and not the content. if not 100% then 99% of the people were rolling DKs. They were originally gonna implent a necro class in vanilla but they scrapped it so this was the closest thing they could get 2 a necro.

I'd just like to add that the only reason I'm still playing WoW is because of the Monk class. Also WotLK and MoP are my favorite expansions. I think this is mainly because the new classes brought me closer to the theme of the game itself. However, I never got into DKs the way I got into Monks.

I also wanted to add that Monks are an amazing class. I wouldn't be surprised if they become one of the top classes population wise in a few years.

necromancer DK spec that used intellect plate would be pretty sweet. Sign me up.

It's obviously fake.

in a single expansion they could balance two or three classes having a 4th spec, but no all 10 classes having a 4th spec.

it would take multiple expansion to slowly get every class to have 4 specs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scabobos View Post
    necromancer DK spec that used intellect plate would be pretty sweet. Sign me up.
    it would certainly help solve the problem of hacing only one spec in the entire game that uses a particular gear type
    Shockadins would be nice to.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    If i were to guess... Unholy would be split into two classes, a pet class (necromancer) and a Dot class (Unholy)

Perhaps one of those would use intellect plate.
    Or Necrosis. Ranged Caster/Healer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Mike Morhaine's definitely been using his body to sell copies of WoW.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    What is that 4th Dk spec supposed to be? Death Death Knight?
    I laughed more than I should.