Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Would be overjoyed with an actual caster dps Paladin spec. I never get to spec dps on 2 healer fights. Blood mage would be great too. All fake I'm sure but great ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasture View Post
    Would be overjoyed with an actual caster dps Paladin spec. I never get to spec dps on 2 healer fights. Blood mage would be great too. All fake I'm sure but great ideas.
    TBH I would make due if Holy had some more damage output in their spells. Make Holy shock, Judgements, Holy Wrath pack bigger punches and make one of the seals boost white damage considerably by spellpower or INT. I feel like all healers should be normalized to at least be on par with Disc Priests and Mistweavers when DPSing. Even if it's not a pure DPS spec, it would make things like running scenarios a lot easier.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    May 15th, so 15 days to June...

Once we have a clue of what the expansion name is we can guess at the content.

If it has anything to do with the Legion then I expect a hero Class, and ten levels.
    If it is another filler arc like MOP than anything is possible.

Possible filler arcs, The Emerald Dream, South Seas, ect...
    Possible End Story The Invasion of the Legion, Something Sargeras, Argus, Titans, ect...

Also to make it clear if it is anything to do with the South Seas than it will be a Goblin heavy expansion, and Tinker would be a 'New Class'. If it is anything to do with the Legion and the Return of Illidan than we will have Demon Hunters and a complete redesign of all classes.
    Why does it have to be filler or the end? Why can't it just be "legion expansion because hell yeah!"?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Axxon View Post
    If anyone hasn't noticed this yet, but all talents as they go down are connected UNTIL they come to the supposed 4th spec where there is a clear bar separating it from the rest. Clearly photoshopped.
    what about druids then? guardian spec is also separated

10+ Year Old Account
    Next expac Burning legion.......So demon hunters and tinkers could be viable

I mean first time we met wrathion for the legendary quest we can see the greenish fireballs dropping on azeroth.
    Now with the last part of legendary ..........
    Spoilers inc.....
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=212252/5...nscript-chi-ji

ever since i played guild wars 2 i kept saying blizzard missed out making engie a profession rather than a class. tinker could be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arnazza View Post
    Next expac Burning legion.......So demon hunters and tinkers could be viable

I mean first time we met wrathion for the legendary quest we can see the greenish fireballs dropping on azeroth.
    Now with the last part of legendary ..........
    Spoilers inc.....
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=212252/5...nscript-chi-ji
    And imo we don't new classes, we need new specs to make it fun again, spec should only be available at lvl cap tho! I dont want to lvl a new alt to 90+ all over again!!
    And what we need is fun and useful professions (not arch type ones)!

Let's say for a moment that these are real. The specs proposed already have some form in the game, so really they're just adding a new way to use the abilities; not creating an entire new spec with all new tools.

Warrior - Dragon Roar; focuses on shouts, maybe gets a new avatar that looks like a draconid.

Mage - Blood; probably one of the few actual new specs.

Rogue - Deadened Nerves; already has everything there, just needs it switched on and arranged.

Druid - Already implemented, and should be used as the basis for what they would do. Guardian got (and still gets) most of the same things it already had when it was lumped in with feral. They added like 2 new buttons and shifted the rest away from other specs. This is what I believe they would do with most other classes.

Shaman - Earth warden; move anything related to the tank aspect to this spec; reimplement (they're in the files/backups) the stuff that was truly for tanking here. No new work, just rework and updates.

Priest - Wand icon?; a ranged dps spec that isn't shadow. Gets the old wand bonuses that used to exist in Discipline? A little flimsy, but eh.

Warlock - Metamorphosis; have your cake and eat it too. Removes the glyph and lets demonologists have their pure DPS role back.

Paladin - icon unknown; Holy DPS? focuses on the DPS aspects of holy shock and its ilk.

Death knight - Necromancy; Pulls the undead control away from the diseases in Unholy so that both can have their niche.

Monk - Crane; ranged DPS probably using things like spinning fire blossom and crackling jade lightning.

Tinker - new class with 4 new specs. From top to bottom, probably Alchemy (healing), Lightning (ranged DPS), Energy burst (tank) and rockets (physical dps)

So, again, if this is to be believed, there are really only 5 truly new specs being built. Maybe 4; I don't really play mage to say that they have the kit for blood somewhere in their other spells.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just to throw a metaphorical wrench into the gear here (to potentially cause more speculation and discussion).

What if the entire build-up with Wrathion and the Legendary questline is for the Prince of the Black Dragonflight to use the power of the Celestials and his Draconic powers to unlock the "hidden potential" of the classes. Introducing a 4th spec for all classes.

It's a little cliche, but with all that's happening lately with Wrathion and his heavy-heavy-heavy involvement in the actions occurring on Pandaria, it's a possibility that any new specs could be linked to him doing something.

(The warrior Dragon Roar icon lead me down that path of speculation.. I wonder if anyone else had that thought.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    Just to throw a metaphorical wrench into the gear here (to potentially cause more speculation and discussion).

What if the entire build-up with Wrathion and the Legendary questline is for the Prince of the Black Dragonflight to use the power of the Celestials and his Draconic powers to unlock the "hidden potential" of the classes. Introducing a 4th spec for all classes.

It's a little cliche, but with all that's happening lately with Wrathion and his heavy-heavy-heavy involvement in the actions occurring on Pandaria, it's a possibility that any new specs could be linked to him doing something.

(The warrior Dragon Roar icon lead me down that path of speculation.. I wonder if anyone else had that thought.)
    ...unlocked by collecting a 1% drop-rate item from every single dungeon and raid boss currentley in WoW? xD

I do want attunements back... :P

If a fourth class role was ever implemented, it might provide buffs or support, but it would be a big change to the game and is very unlikely to happen.

Taken from new Ghostcrawler interview.

Deleted
    this is probably a great opportunity blizzard has to bring players back (with next xpac) to the game and see subscriptions to ever increase again. If this is going to happen and all classes get additional spec plus a whole new cool class plus tri-spec system plus new roles to classes available, this will bring back a lot of players. this is huge! Imagine tanking warlocks or shaman, imagine healing DKs...simply awesome! Unfortunately this will never happen, it must be a fake but it's an interesting one.
    Last edited by mmoca5ba36b6e2; 2013-07-30 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alexs View Post
    If a fourth class role was ever implemented, it might provide buffs or support, but it would be a big change to the game and is very unlikely to happen.

Taken from new Ghostcrawler interview.
    Notice he said forth role, not forth spec.

Deleted
    Aye,he said role,which would make more sense if,lets say,this picture isn't fake.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure Blizzard said something about implenting 4 specs to each class in the game would be very difficult to balance.And a completely new class on top of that aswell? Probably fake but still pretty cool

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let's not have them give classes a fourth spec until they can learn to properly balance the three specs per class we already have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to churn all of this up again...

Has anyone thought about why exactly Blizzard was testing tri-spec? There is no purpose behind tri-spec EXCEPT to add a 4th spec (or role) into the game.

Additionally, Blizzard never outright denied a 4th spec. They just said it would be too much work, or too tough to balance. However, they've said the same thing about things that eventually popped up in the game in the following expansion.

Finally, as much as I enjoy talking about, the Tinker class isn't exactly well known to many WoW fans who would just randomly create something. Usually someone like that would create a Dark Ranger or a Demon Hunter class. The Tinker isn't a hugely popular choice for stuff like this, but it is very well known within Blizzard itself. That does add an air of legitimacy IMO.

Clearly, given the reactions in this thread, if this occurred, people would be VERY excited about the next expansion. Blizzard knows this, which is why I'm not totally convinced that this was completely fake.

Druids get nothing. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pwnjitsu View Post
    Druids get nothing. lol
    yeah i know right. this is an outrage!
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pwnjitsu View Post
    Druids get nothing. lol
    Druids are fine. They're one of, if not the most popular class in the game, and have been for a long time.

Which again, adds to my belief that Blizzard may be pushing for 4th spec in the next expansion.