Elemental Horridon Chain Lightning Cleave

Was wondering if the cracked shell debuff would make CL hit harder if targeting Horridon onto the adds. Haven't had the opportunity to try but my guess would be since the boss is the only with the debuff it might not.

It would hit Horridon harder, but I know when we do this fight he is kept a long way from the adds.

You might be lucky and be able to get him and some adds when he charges the door though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gajzla View Post
    It would hit Horridon harder, but I know when we do this fight he is kept a long way from the adds.

You might be lucky and be able to get him and some adds when he charges the door though.
    I think he's asking that if you target Chain Lightning on Horridon, if the adds get the increased Damage aswell.

Im thinking no, it won't work.

Deleted
    IIRC correctly it didn't work on Windlord, so don't see it working here either. The increased damage taken should be applied after all the Chain Lightning math is done. Even if this wasn't the case you would have a very hard time if you were going to try to CL from horridon to the adds, they have to be directly under him.