Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry. Soon, humanity will be gone, and the universe will continue to do it's thing, and we won't even have left a mark.

/pat
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notchris View Post
    Great Depression, WWI, WWII, etc. You'd probably have just offed yourself if your that depressed over things today.

Today is a trip to Disney Land comparatively. Hell, compared to the majority of human history, today is just amazing.
    Maybe that's what's wrong. Shit is too easy, there is nothing to fight for besides riches and even more riches.
    You can't know good if you don't know bad. You can't experience joy if you haven't experienced sorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Interitus View Post
    [IMG]http://infographr.tumblr.com/post/17170900346/bacon-cat[/ IMG]
    Space kitten riding on bacon! Life is complete!

Deleted
    Wow, you are so...positive.

When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not yet ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back. A week is more than enough time for us to decide whether or not to accept our destiny.

In short the harshness of life is a good thing embrace it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Maybe that's what's wrong. Shit is too easy, there is nothing to fight for besides riches and even more riches.
    You can't know good if you don't know bad. You can't experience joy if you haven't experienced sorrow.

Space kitten riding on bacon! Life is complete!
    Hello brother
    Want a top hat?
    On topic, be happy op!

Deleted
    People are dying, murders, massmurder weapons, war, cancer, climate, torture etc etc
    Only darkness
    no my friend, its only balance.

more people alive ? more people dieing...

Play some Warcraft 3 as Arthas, embrace the darkness, and start cheering for the terror, war, murder, tyranny, slavery and chaos that you see on the news and rejoice!

96% of the world consists of Dark Matter and Dark Energy. So yes, the world is almost completely darkness.
    However, 4% of the world is mate of atoms and radiowaves, it's those 4% that makes the world awesome.
    “The north still reeks of undeath. Our homelands lay in ruin. Pandaria oozes our hatred and doubt. What hope is there for this world when the Burning Legion again lands upon our shores?” - Eric Thibeau

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Yup. You have three choices.

1 - Sit around doing nothing, allowing it to continue.
    2 - Bitch about it online, allowing it to continue.
    3 - Get up and do something about it.

Decide.
    Or 4 - Laugh about it.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc3c08306406; 2013-05-13 at 08:38 PM.

Life is great. Pain and suffering is a part of life but life remains great. It is all about how you spend it. Do not focus on the bad things. Just accept it as something that happens... enjoy the happy times, think positive! Life is great but short to be wasted...

good news dont sell as great as bad news, thats why you mostly hear only bad stuff on the news

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh gosh, people call me emo for posting stuff like this, i think its like this
    If it quacks like a duck and if it looks like a duck . . .

See your problem is you're focusing on all the bad and ignoring the good.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted

It's the media propaganda, making you fear whats on the news so you will pay more attention to them. The more extreme a particular news company gets, the worse the situation they are in(As in, they are getting more extreme the more readers/viewers they lose) . Fear mongering, hate mongering, over dramatization and hypocrisy is the most used tools. They also often fail to report good news, and the good news they do report are often reported because the good news support their views.

And there is a good reason for this. One of them being that very few people have heard about this site http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/.
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

Need to go get some tissues, this thread is way too deep.

Deleted
    Life being dark or light is just a matter of perspective and isn't relevant, the only thing realy dark about life is consciousness because it's so far beyond our comprehension and any form of science.

Quote Originally Posted by Voltneu View Post
    Life being dark or light is just a matter of perspective and isn't relevant, the only thing realy dark about life is consciousness because it's so far beyond our comprehension and any form of science.
    I love how you first declare (though i agree with you), that life being dark/light is a matter of perspective. Then you claim that the only thing really dark is consciousness, directly contradicting yourself when you just wrote that anything can be light/dark seen through any eyes.

You should also be careful about what you declare to be beyond comprehension and science. Declaring anything without proof or insight will make your mind ignorant and biased.
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's quite bright at the moment, move nearer the equator.

I was expecting a Sandmoth12 thread.

If all you want to see if the dark side of humanity then that's what you're going to see.