Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    After a long and very controversial discussion between me and all the voices in my head.... The votes are in... Your next ameri.... wait... wrong...

I too have to vote for Rich1472
    I agree with him for the most part on everything, maybe around 70%ish.. But, the difference lies in the 30% where I actually don't agree with him. It is an art to be in disagreement with someone, and still being able to bring something across that can be completely respected. And he masters that art in epic proportions.

Yet it was still a close call.. There are others who are as much deserving, and I enjoy reading them every time.
    In no particular order my runner ups are....
    Reeve
    Cattaclysmic
    Moanalisa
    Darsithis
    Majad
    Bakis
    Felya420
    Kasierith
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I only fluff myself!

And I work for NBC Universal as a writer.
    What have you written for then?

I cant decide between:
    Darsithis
    RICH#
    Trassk
    Fencers
    Whitey

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Jaylock
    This...Oh, I thought it had changed to worst poster thread. My bad. I say Trassk then.

Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    This...Oh, I thought it had changed to worst poster thread. My bad. I say Trassk then.
    Isn't Jaylock that drunken canadian guy? Whats wrong with him?
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Isn't Jaylock that drunken canadian guy? Whats wrong with him?
    I think someone has taken him for real by accident.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still waiting for Trassk and RICH(Numbers) post >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    there are so many awesome people on mmoc, it's really hard to pick one. and i like different posters in different ways, for different reasons.

but i guess if i have to chose one, it's gonna be Lovestar. her mix of cheerfulness, kindness, honesty, curiosity, humor, tolerance, patience, confidence and generally positive attitude - despite, or even because, of all the shit life has given her - is something i genuinely like and admire.

also, because she's hot :3

i miss Raven, though =/
    and Mortis.
    and Dark Side.
    and Trulte.
    and bunny aka Scotia.

I give my vote to Jaylock. I don't always agree with him, but I feel he deserves a lot of credit since he keeps voicing his opinions despite all the harassment he's been facing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww man, not a single person mentioned me.

Anyways, for future reference I'm that guy that makes random threads in Off-Topic/Computer Forums with polls.

I have a bad habit of forgetting about them too.

Which is probably why no one knows me.
    Call me House.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengolodh View Post
    I cant decide between:
    Darsithis
    RICH#
    Trassk
    Fencers
    Whitey
    *whispers* Darsithis...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Well, this is a weird thread, half-expected it to be locked but I guess Dars is fine with it.
    Favorite poster though, uhh... I dunno, there are so many to choose from. Aang, sulfuric, Pandragon, FusedMass; there are just so many good ones.

Dalliah is worst poster.
    I would be honored but I'm not looking for honor... Zuko is though!

Hmm favorite poster, well I think after going through Ryngo Blackratchet's posts I must say he's quite the poster. Duilliath has been someone I'm a fan of, so many people...

Zefie I usually chuckle at your posts... Then there is Sivalion's TSM fanboism and if I were to choose a mod it would be Majad or Axethor maybe?

I have a hard time liking a lot of those darn super mods, damn guys/ladies think MoP is greater than BC/Vanilla.
    Last edited by Duronos; 2013-05-17 at 02:48 AM.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    *whispers* Darsithis...
    You're starting to come across as desperate...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who disagrees with me... I like that Lezie person or something... I forget exect spelling...

---------- Post added 2013-05-17 at 03:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    After a long and very controversial discussion between me and all the voices in my head.... The votes are in... Your next ameri.... wait... wrong...

I too have to vote for Rich1472
    I agree with him for the most part on everything, maybe around 70%ish.. But, the difference lies in the 30% where I actually don't agree with him. It is an art to be in disagreement with someone, and still being able to bring something across that can be completely respected. And he masters that art in epic proportions.

Yet it was still a close call.. There are others who are as much deserving, and I enjoy reading them every time.
    In no particular order my runner ups are....
    Reeve
    Cattaclysmic
    Moanalisa
    Darsithis
    Majad
    Bakis
    Felya420
    Kasierith
    I'm glad I only had to troll one page back to see my name. Thanks! Off to find an argument!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Darsithis <3
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    there are so many awesome people on mmoc, it's really hard to pick one. and i like different posters in different ways, for different reasons.

but i guess if i have to chose one, it's gonna be Lovestar. her mix of cheerfulness, kindness, honesty, curiosity, humor, tolerance, patience, confidence and generally positive attitude - despite, or even because, of all the shit life has given her - is something i genuinely like and admire.

also, because she's hot :3

i miss Raven, though =/
    and Mortis.
    and Dark Side.
    and Trulte.
    and bunny aka Scotia.
    Really Sy?

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    Anyone who disagrees with me... I like that Lezie person or something... I forget exect spelling...
    Laize. And you didnt forget!

10+ Year Old Account
    has Rich1471 even seen this thread? does he know he's the most revered member on these forums?
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    has Rich1471 even seen this thread? does he know he's the most revered member on these forums?
    It will just go to his head

Fxn or Dracodraco. I tend to hang out more in the class forums only posting on random things I find interesting from the front page. They tend to have a realistic view of class balance compared to most of the class mods :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    I'm giving Endus a special notification for awesomeness, just watched him wield logic like a beast to beat someone to a studdering pulp.
    and here I thought the only job of Shaman moderators was to point out that Shaman dps are in a good spot and balanced .
    Last edited by Volitar; 2013-05-17 at 02:52 PM.
    Hi Sephurik