Deleted

AH bug funds charity

Not seen a post on this yet so I'm just gonna link an article here:

http://games.kitguru.net/pc-gaming/j...funds-charity/

Before continuing, he also noted that at the time of writing, almost all unlawfully created gold, had been seized from accounts.
    “We’ll also be donating all proceeds from auctions conducted by the suspended or banned players-including all of THEIR sale proceeds that we intercepted as well as our transaction fee-to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.”

Good guy Blizz.

I agree. Good stuff

---------- Post added 2013-05-13 at 06:51 PM ----------

This should happen more often.... lol

To be honest Blizz were forced to do this, it would have been alot more hassle trying to refund every person who bought via the RMAH.

Not that Blizz themselves lose out on much from this (only the 15% transaction).
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    To be honest Blizz were forced to do this, it would have been alot more hassle trying to refund every person who bought via the RMAH.

Not that Blizz themselves lose out on much from this (only the 15% transaction).
    They're not forced to do it. They could claim the money themselves. Giving it to Charity is of course a PR stunt, to salvage something from this situation, but it'll work. Good Guy Blizzard!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    They're not forced to do it. They could claim the money themselves. Giving it to Charity is of course a PR stunt, to salvage something from this situation, but it'll work. Good Guy Blizzard!
    They would never claim the money for themselves, doing so would tarnish their name even more, there would probably be people who would sue them as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.