Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcrobaticMegalodon View Post
    It has gone so viral, and I play alot of PvP games. So yeah, might aswell try it you know....
    Ah...bandwagon jumper. Sheep. My condolences to your parents for having such a child.

Infracted - please be respectful towards other posters
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2013-05-14 at 12:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I love how the supplement companies are now moving onto this specific demographic.

Seriously, anyone buying this for gaming is, in my opinion, pretty stupid.

And any youtubers/streamers saying good for it would sell their own mothers for an extra buck.

And I can't find a complete ingredients list anywhere 'cept the usual sales pitch marketing bullshit that every other company does.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Why do you need a supplement to concentrate while gaming?

You obviously aren't gaming the right way

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post
    well, it is a drug, just legal, explain it to them its like caffeine.
    It IS caffeine, I looked at the ingredients, right there, its in it.

OP, don't mess with what's not broken. You don't need a drink to improve your focus.
    I bet a LARGE amount of focus related issues can be solved by removing distractions, cleaning up your ui, balanced diet, proper rest and so on. If this shit was on the level, the governments of the world would be all over it.
    A few years back everyone was all ginseng, but as that turned out, it was placebo for the most part. In order to get the awakeness and energy these drinks were claiming, you'd need a whole truck of it, in one bottle.

TLDR: dood, it's not the 30's, snake oil is out of vogue.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Much of their claims are backed up by research from the 80s and 90s, and very few within the last decade. In the world of science, medicine, and psychology, that is a long time ago. I wouldn't doubt it that the stuff works. I've tried supplements for working out, and they all did what they claimed. Sure my urine was neon for a day, but I could workout like a beast. Though I should have followed my own advice, you really have to look at what is in this stuff and do your own research. If you're in university and have access to actual scientific peer reviewed journals, even better.

Never heard of it, can't be that famous. Pro Plus, that I've heard of. Why do you really need it? My mother would be concerned if I started taking suppliments like that, and I'm 27. Its just normal for a parent to be like that.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Didn't you consider the fact that "gung ho" sounds like it could be one of the many slang terms for various (illegal) recreational drugs on the market?

It has gone so viral, and I play alot of PvP games. So yeah, might aswell try it you know....
    So viral that Google searching reveals very little and a lot of people here had never even heard of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    TLDR: dood, it's not the 30's, snake oil is out of vogue.
    Snake oil has never went out of vogue! Look at the energy drink markets, the different diets, the different diet pills. There will always be the next cool thing

1I'm not sure how I'm going to convince her, seeing how she's so sceptical about everything on the internet. Linking the website probably wouldn't do much at all...

Has anyone here ever been in a situation like this?
    I'll tell you the same thing I tell my teenage sons. Basically, you don't need it. If you need more focus, get more sleep! Get some exercise, eat low fatty foods, avoid sugary drinks. Plain water is your best friend ever! Pop some vitamins if you want a boast. Go for a more fish centric diet to get those tasty omega 3s...you know, all the things we've been told for the past 40+ years.
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2013-05-14 at 02:11 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    I moved away for UNI at the age of 18 and supported myself.
    So that's not really a reason to still be living with your parents.
    The correct reason is you are not financially able to, not because you are 18.

OT: Gungho is nothing more than caffeine and some vitamins.
    May as well drink Redbull, it sure as hell is cheaper if you get it from somewhere like Costco.
    Yes.. We have Costco in Australia, before you Americans ask.
    Someone erect this guy a statue!