Deleted

Rift, WoW alternative?

Hey Guys

I just wanted your opinions on Rift. I gave up WoW about 6 months ago/ pretty much a few weeks after mists was released due to time constraints, (having a full time Job and living with the gf.) and being disenchanted about how much the game had come towards the casual crowd. Everything feels too dumbed down, too simple.

I renewed my sub to wow and played for about a day recently (on my priest who i had leveled to 89 previously) and i got bored nearly instantly, i couldnt even be assed to get to 90. It kind of signified to me that WoW is pretty much dead to me and I have burned out on it entirely, sad times .

In the interim waiting for ESO I wanted another game to play. I saw rift, it seemed halfway decent and i could pick up the bundle with the expansion for about £35, so hell why not? I have to say, i am really enjoying it so far. Admittedly it is kinda just a wow clone, but i feel its been done well. It feels fresh and new despite its similarities. One thing i do love is the massive skill trees, i hate how simplified WoW's has got, I cant tailor my talents to my playstyle, i loved creating new cookie cutter spec before to match exactly what i did and what my role was while healing or tanking.

But as with all MMO's, and how i got bored of GW2 near instantly, I need an end goal to work towards. I simply want some unbiased info on end game content in Rift. I am not too bothered with there not being a huge amount of people playing, but i just want to be challenged in my end game content.

how does Rift's raiding and PvP at max compare to wow? Does this game have longevity/will they keep pumping out content or will it die soon?

10+ Year Old Account
    We have a full Rift subforum here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/338-Rift

And if you're looking for game suggestions, try this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Suggest-a-Game!