Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will never be with a fat chick because fat people in general have something loose in their brain... they're not all there... how can any normal person be fine with sitting on their butts all day and not exercise? How can someone not exercise and pig out every day? It's disgusting. That's why I can't be with fat people... they might have a nice personality... but there's some trait within them that makes them want to be fat. If you didn't want to be fat you'd lose it right? But fat people say they don't want to be fat... that's the trait I'm looking at... you don't want to be fat, but you are... why? Until a fat person can solve that and get skinny, I'll never be with a fat person.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    Are you kidding me? My only experience with a cute fat girl was that she was just a bag of potato's I was humping. No, scratch that, a bag of potato's could show more emotion and movement. Never, again.

In my experience, it's always those with a nice body but petite tits who are animals in bed. ;D
    You want some water wings for that shallow end of yours?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    I will never be with a fat chick because fat people in general have something loose in their brain... they're not all there... how can any normal person be fine with sitting on their butts all day and not exercise? How can someone not exercise and pig out every day? It's disgusting. That's why I can't be with fat people... they might have a nice personality... but there's some trait within them that makes them want to be fat. If you didn't want to be fat you'd lose it right? But fat people say they don't want to be fat... that's the trait I'm looking at... you don't want to be fat, but you are... why? Until a fat person can solve that and get skinny, I'll never be with a fat person.
    you do realise that some fat people cannot actually control their weight. or that some of said fat people probably do more exercise than you do whilst eating better than you do.
    your whole post just screams idiotic ad I do feel sorry for you and your seemingly super shallow life.

oh and btw.. in the last six month ive done nothing but "sit on my ass eating junk" and im probably thinner than you are

10+ Year Old Account
    I am shallow. So what? Why would I be with someone I do not find attractive or would even be ashamed off being around just because she has a personality? I want to be with someone who has it all, not just one aspect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    it's easier to complain about being fat than to lose weight.
    This is very true, and - coming from someone who worked off 80lbs in about 7 months - losing weight is not particularly hard. It is sort of like sitting on your couch and eating that twinkie, or sitting on your couch and not eating that twinkie. You will lose weight if you go for the Non-nomnomnom option.

That said, it is also true that we live in a culture that pushes looks pretty heavily. Both women and men are indoctrinated into thinking that the Television standard of beauty is what everyone should end up with. And, while it is easy to say "if you take care of yourself you will look good", many people will still look ridiculous, even if they do manage their weight or even keep in shape. Very few men or women actually epitomize the Hollywood ideal without surgery of some form or other.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    What difference does it make in your existence that he has shallow preferences?
    It's time to level up and quit your newbie ways
    You need to go outside and get some new V-rays
    A fresh breath of air will help you talk again
    Inhale, exhale, feel the Oxygen
    - Woodman

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks+Personality for me. It becomes a balance.

Well excuse me for wanting both looks and personality. That's not shallow.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    I am shallow. So what? Why would I be with someone I do not find attractive or would even be ashamed off being around just because she has a personality? I want to be with someone who has it all, not just one aspect.
    probably just more about the way people come across with their view point. everyone has their ideals but some of the posters in here need a reality check. Id also be interested to see what people class as "fat" too

Deleted
    have you over though that being obese has a lot to tell about one's personality? nothing good though...

what is that? glutton,lazy,inactive,lacking of will and determination to be the person one wants to be,possibly emotionally unstable as usually people overeat as a way to express negative emotions

the myth that within every obese person you meet resides a wonderfull person waiting for you to discover him is getting tiresome

sometimes the obese have to face reality which is that a) something is wrong with them, b) being fat doesn't make you a nice person, c)if they're so cool with obesity they could always date other obese men/women, d) the fact that people are pushing them towards being healthier is a sign that people still care about them, e) and most important: their condition it's their fault and none's else, none got fat by eating fruits and vegetables due to bad metabolism.

in other words DO NOT try to force others to accept you as you are, BE as you SHOULD be.

i would never date an obese girl(though i can overlook a few extra pounds if the rest is worth it)-btw i'm pretty athletic so i think i have the right to look for a healthy girl without being unreasonable- why? because all the obese people i've met so far had pretty weak personalities,always shy and scared to express an opinion or to take a stand in important matters and i'm attracted to women with an intense personality not those who just passively follow me/agree with me and i don't even know if they actually think i'm right or they think that's an easy way to get laid... am i shallow or are they obese?
    Last edited by mmoc99d570be5c; 2013-05-13 at 07:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    oh and btw.. in the last six month ive done nothing but "sit on my ass eating junk" and im probably thinner than you are
    Since (according to his other posts) he's apparently a bodybuilder, I imagine you *are* thinner than he is lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Since (according to his other posts) he's apparently a bodybuilder, I imagine you *are* thinner than he is lol.
    ive never said I was a body builder in any posts. Normally I am fairly active and in decent shape but being injured doesn't help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    you do realise that some fat people cannot actually control their weight. or that some of said fat people probably do more exercise than you do whilst eating better than you do.
    your whole post just screams idiotic ad I do feel sorry for you and your seemingly super shallow life.

I honestly don't care if you're thinner than me... I'm not trying to be the most anorexic person on the planet. I bodybuild and go through cuts and bulks all the time. Gaining weight and losing weight are the same to me. I just change my diet and workout differently. Are you trying to disprove my entire opinion by saying a few are fat due to illnesses/diseases? When did I reference them? I say fat people who pig out and don't exercise. If you have a real health problem that stops you from working out and being fit, that sucks... but that's not the case for most fat people... most fat people are fat because they want to die... or atleast that's how I see it... why else would someone want to be fat?

10+ Year Old Account
    most fat people are fat because they want to die... or atleast that's how I see it... why else would someone want to be fat?
    Human behaviour is the last thing on this planet that can be accurately rationalized. It's not as easy as 1 + 1 = 2, that's for sure.

Not saying that to defend them now, just saying it goes beyond typical rationalization. After all, it's the human mind we're talking about.
    It's time to level up and quit your newbie ways
    You need to go outside and get some new V-rays
    A fresh breath of air will help you talk again
    Inhale, exhale, feel the Oxygen
    - Woodman

Deleted
    I honestly don't care if you're thinner than me... I'm not trying to be the most anorexic person on the planet. I bodybuild and go through cuts and bulks all the time. Gaining weight and losing weight are the same to me. I just change my diet and workout differently. Are you trying to disprove my entire opinion by saying a few are fat due to illnesses/diseases? When did I reference them? I say fat people who pig out and don't exercise. If you have a real health problem that stops you from working out and being fit, that sucks... but that's not the case for most fat people... most fat people are fat because they want to die... or atleast that's how I see it... why else would someone want to be fat?
    the problem is not your opinion more the way you convey it. phrases like "something loose in their brain" don't help your argument much. I understand where your coming from but maybe try to phase it a bit better to not come across so... yano..

Deleted
    Your posts all end up with you causing a discussion about body shapes and masses.

If she wants to be with skinny/athletic guys she's gonna have a hard time. Even chubby or even fat men are able to pick up skinny/athletic women and most find them more attractive than bigger women so for women I think it's REALLY tough finding someone when you're not fit or AT LEAST skinny.

I'm like SHAQ but a 6'3 version

most girls i date are barely 5'2ish

I tend to date average body type women..sometimes skinny
    If i hit it off with a big girl and i like her company of course it might lead to something or somewhere

---------- Post added 2013-05-13 at 07:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by alemaite View Post
    If she wants to be with skinny/athletic guys she's gonna have a hard time. Even chubby or even fat men are able to pick up skinny/athletic women and most find them more attractive than bigger women so for women I think it's REALLY tough finding someone when you're not fit or AT LEAST skinny.
    Its really not that tough...unless you come off as vulnerable or desperate..a guy or girl won't want anything to do with you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alemaite View Post
    She's gunna have a harder time finding a skinny guy than just getting a gym membership and working out.

I once was like that, looks dont matter much, personality is everything. I was pretty overweight then, and i still have about 20 kg i want to lose.
    But at least up to a point losing weight is so damn easy. Do some sport, stop eating too much sweety and chips and dont drink coke all day.
    I always thought i couldnt do it. I thought it would be an impossible task for me and that i would have to eat veggies all day long. Thats why i didnt even try to lose weight until i was about 23.
    Seeing how easy it is to lose at least most of the weight i now have to say that i care a lot more about looks. Ofc i also got more confident in myself.

Personality is important, because nobody wants to date a nagging shrew, but I like a girl with some junk in her trunk. If I wanted to date a stick I'd go get a stick out in the back yard. Bring on the fatties. \o/