Poll: Do you intend to donate your organs?

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixxy View Post
    I really don't know what to tell you if being born with a heart condition doesn't allow you to understand why you are a weak specimen.
    Our species has grown beyond the confines of its physical conditioning. Physical strength is no longer as much of an asset as it used to be. Intellectual strength is far more valuable to us now. To allow somebodies intellectual potential to be wasted due to physical weakness would be wasteful.

Materialism, and women's rights have helped to make mating more of an intellectual game for our species than it is for others. So the desired result that humans will become intellectually superior in future generations. We arrest barbarians now, instead of allowing them to rape women and slaughter the weak.

We have stealth planes, and the internet. Whereas the barbarians had wooden clubs and a series of grunting sounds. Tell me who is really weak in the 21st century?

If I'm no longer using them...

Deleted
    I will most likely be cremated, I won't be having a religious ceremony either, so they can pretty much chop me up however they please. By not donating it would be a huge dick move, if I have an organ that could save someones life then nothing should prevent that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixxy View Post
    I never said anything about wasting anyone.
    To say that somebody is weak simply because of a physical condition is submitting to an antiquated meaning of strength and weakness.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is on my Drivers' License that I am an Organ Donor.

I am still worried that anything besides my eyes may pass on some of my health issues though & I ask every new dr. about it, though they always seem to say either "never heard of that happening" or "hmm, I really don't know but I doubt it."