Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilzar View Post
    While of course blizzard can never please everyone, I do think you are in the minority that think ToT is one of the worst raids ever.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2-month-review
    ToT is one of the worst raids ever. A pole on a forum predominantly dominated by hardcore players and eiltes is not convincing. Raid participation figures suggest that ToT is actually trash.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Never.

Blizzard doesn't have the will or capability to release 1 expansion per year.

Unless they rename a patch as expansion and ask for $45 for it instead of giving it as a free download.

Deleted
    100% sure need to keep the sub numbers up
    Dont forget you need be entertained

We are on the cusp of 5.3 and if they keep with their time tables that means 5.4 in about 4 months, which puts us firmly in September, and that content should last 6 months (5.2 content will last 2 months for 5.3 and 4 months for 5.4) and that puts us firmly into January, so no the next expansion won't happen in 2013.

I love all you guys who come and bitch about how the raids suck, If I track all your posts you always say that everything blizzard does sucks so you really are incapable of making any other decision. Yeah Tortos was annoying but every raid tier has a bad boss in it, it doesn't make it all bad. That and raid participation does not = quality of the raids. Raid participation = Raid participation. Thats like saying there are less drivers on the road due to carpooling and saying that it's because cars suck. You are drawing conclusions based on your own biased interpretation.

I've listened to interviews with hardcore world first raiders and they unanimously say this is the best raid tier yet with the exception of tortos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I've listened to interviews with hardcore world first raiders and they unanimously say this is the best raid tier yet with the exception of tortos.
    Who cares what hardcore world first raiders think?
    They are less than 1%, most likely less than 0,1% of the player base..
    This have NOTHING to do with the difficulty, but the mechanics of the fights and the art-design of the instance and mobs...

ToT sucks, on a level comparable to ToC, and Blizzard promised something in the league of Ulduar/Karazhan..

I think most people would rather do 1 year of ICC or DS again, if it would end the ToT drag..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

"Who cares what interviews and polls say, those are biased. Here's what I think..."

How do you people not suffocate on all this ill-informed irony?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm expecting March-April next year.
    5.3 will be out over the next two weeks.
    3-4 months until 5.4
    That's like August-ish.
    August to March is 8 months.

Blizzard did say they expect less subs at the end of the year than now. That right there confirms that 5.0 won't be out this year. Especially because Blizzcon isn't until October/November.

---------- Post added 2013-05-16 at 02:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    ToT is one of the worst raids ever. A pole on a forum predominantly dominated by hardcore players and eiltes is not convincing. Raid participation figures suggest that ToT is actually trash.
    Yeah. So... it's not.
    It has some of the best designed bosses in a raid.
    Linear is nothing unexpected.

People would have to do the raid in order to hate it.
    The stats on a non-Blizzard run website aren't exactly the best used evidence to hate on a raid.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Who cares what hardcore world first raiders think?
    You must be trolling, because the answer is 'nearly every single raider'. Why do you think people care about World Firsts?

You're free to your opinion. But having a fit because no-one agrees with you makes you look like a jackass, and making stuff up to back yourself up just makes you look desperate.

Popular opinion says Throne of Thunder is a very good raid. Not the best ever, but the best we've had in several years.

Quote Originally Posted by stormich50 View Post
    So what's the end boss of this expansion, a fluffy panda?
    You really don't know? It's Garrosh Hellscream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killidan View Post
    Never.

Blizzard doesn't have the will or capability to release 1 expansion per year.

Unless they rename a patch as expansion and ask for $45 for it instead of giving it as a free download.
    I can't image this happening. I want to see new zones/levels in a expansion.
    Operation Red Wing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    You must be trolling, because the answer is 'nearly every single raider'. Why do you think people care about World Firsts?

You're free to your opinion. But having a fit because no-one agrees with you makes you look like a jackass, and making stuff up to back yourself up just makes you look desperate.

Popular opinion says Throne of Thunder is a very good raid. Not the best ever, but the best we've had in several years.
    I'm not having a fit.. But think again.. The only ones that care about world firsts (except themselves), are the die-hard fanbois, and we all know, that fanbois are a sad excuse for players.. They live of the glory of OTHER players, where the rest of us make our own fortune..

All in all... Only a minescule percentage (most likely far less than 1%) care for world firsts...

Is YOUR oppinion the popular oppinion then? Can't be, because I don't see you as a part of the majority..
    I personally don't know anyone who thinks ToT is a good raid..
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2013-05-16 at 06:29 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess Q3 2014, since 5.3 is coming soonish and 5.4 hopily before chrismas. :P

I personally don't know anyone who thinks ToT is a good raid..
    I think it's a good raid.

There, now you do. =3

I will guess Fall of next year.

garrosh hellscream, and killing him.

15+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: The Return of the Titans

Everything is wiped off of Azeroth by the Titans. Since this includes our characters, Blizzard instead gives us their development tools where we create our own expansion.

I could see this being released within the next year. I assume they will need to work on class balance and integrate a micro-transaction system first.

No way, next expansion comes in 2013..

In MoP, they have rushed the content too much already..
    Just take a look at ToT, Blizzard promised us a raid that was as epic as Ulduar, instead we got a Bottom 3 raid, which is too linear, too much trash and too boring bosses... The worst boss (Tortos) in the entire game, along with Dark Animus, Elder Counsil, Twins, Primordus (Gollum ripoff) and Iron Qon, makes this instance a total failure.

We need MORE time between patches, but also more content in each patch that takes LONG time (2-3 months is fine) to complete..
    Blizzard has basically said they can't do that anymore because people "consume content too fast" imagine if these patches were really long WoW would be dead by the end of MoP

10+ Year Old Account
    May I please see the rock that you've been living under? :P They announced the final raid before Mists even released, it's Siege of Orgimmar, so assuming it's going to be Garrosh

Guessing 5.3 in 1-2 weeks.
    Guessing 5.4 in august-ish.
    Guessing 6.0 or 5.5 in nov/december, holding new systems and expansion transition content (something better than the fall of Theramore)
    Guessing new expansion in jan/feb 2014. There is always some delays
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    I think it's a good raid.

There, now you do. =3
    Nope.. I don't know you.. I see you post, and you are entitled to your oppinion, but it's an oppinion that holds any signifigance to me.