Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    World of Warcraft: The Return of the Titans

Everything is wiped off of Azeroth by the Titans. Since this includes our characters, Blizzard instead gives us their development tools where we create our own expansion.

I could see this being released within the next year. I assume they will need to work on class balance and integrate a micro-transaction system first.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    No way, next expansion comes in 2013..

In MoP, they have rushed the content too much already..
    Just take a look at ToT, Blizzard promised us a raid that was as epic as Ulduar, instead we got a Bottom 3 raid, which is too linear, too much trash and too boring bosses... The worst boss (Tortos) in the entire game, along with Dark Animus, Elder Counsil, Twins, Primordus (Gollum ripoff) and Iron Qon, makes this instance a total failure.

We need MORE time between patches, but also more content in each patch that takes LONG time (2-3 months is fine) to complete..
    Blizzard has basically said they can't do that anymore because people "consume content too fast" imagine if these patches were really long WoW would be dead by the end of MoP

Quote Originally Posted by stormich50 View Post
    So what's the end boss of this expansion, a fluffy panda?
    May I please see the rock that you've been living under? :P They announced the final raid before Mists even released, it's Siege of Orgimmar, so assuming it's going to be Garrosh

Guessing 5.3 in 1-2 weeks.
    Guessing 5.4 in august-ish.
    Guessing 6.0 or 5.5 in nov/december, holding new systems and expansion transition content (something better than the fall of Theramore)
    Guessing new expansion in jan/feb 2014. There is always some delays
    Non-discipline since 2006. Also: fails. "Chakra, when the walls fell"

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    I think it's a good raid.

There, now you do. =3
    Nope.. I don't know you.. I see you post, and you are entitled to your oppinion, but it's an oppinion that holds any signifigance to me.

I agree tot is a horrible raid and so is rest of this crapfest expansion. I don't know when the next expansion is coming, but it's not coming fast enough.

Don't forget that they will wait 16 months on the last patch before releasing xpac

Next year would be more likely.

No, 5.4 is still months away, it would be too soon.

ha no way got at least a year yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Guessing 6.0 or 5.5 in nov/december, holding new systems and expansion transition content (something better than the fall of Theramore)
    I wouldn't expect 6.0 anywhere near that soon.

I always expected it to be 2014.

Honestly i think alot of us on here can say that we do not care for another expansion. The allure is gone with this game...you gotta agree

Quote Originally Posted by JookyJam View Post
    Honestly i think alot of us on here can say that we do not care for another expansion. The allure is gone with this game...you gotta agree
    If you didn't care, why are you here? I think people who are tired from an expac just take a break, go outside or something. You obviously care enough to still keep track of what's happening on mmo champion. Also, I'd disagree with your statement.

I'm sorry what? We have to agree? What are you smoking?
    You fucking what mate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide View Post
    I reported you, btw. Your signature offends me. Hopefully you're forced to change it and get an infraction. I'm going to follow your posting habits and given enough time I'm sure I can report you to the point of a ban. We'll see how you like it.

September or so 5.4, next expansion spring 2014. My guesses of course.

I highly doubt that. Even IF 5.4 hits in July and even IF they don't let it run 9 months like BT, ICC and DS ran it won't come out this year.

---------- Post added 2013-05-16 at 06:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    ToT is one of the worst raids ever. A pole on a forum predominantly dominated by hardcore players and eiltes is not convincing. Raid participation figures suggest that ToT is actually trash.
    By that reasoning, Ulduar must be shit as well, because it was voted a good raid by the very same "forum predominantly dominated by hardcore players and eiltes". Raid participation figures suggest AQ 40, Nax 40 and SWP were trash by that logic btw....

....aaaaaaaaand that ofc implies that for you LFR is not raiding....
    Last edited by det; 2013-05-16 at 04:42 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Lol, this is just nonsense right there.
    Internet at his best.
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

Quote Originally Posted by bloodkin View Post
    no king rules forever, but WoW is a stubborn bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Release date at blizzcon, and PTR for system patch shortly thereafter. If I had to guess; Beta will start around E3, if they announce it there.