The most interesting man in the world...of Warcraft

So I really enjoy the dos Equis commercials and thought I would make similar Wow quotes.

If my shaman were to cast healing rain Azeroth would flood.

My sneeze is considered the well of eternity..to bad I don't sneeze

I can't play my DK bc he is the new lich king

My warrior does use rage..it uses confidence

If my warlock were to cast demonic portal it would lead to Inland.

After my first attempt the sha of anger stopped spawning and now the sha of calm spawns

Every item I equips is considered a legendary

I don't carry the flag, the flag carries me

The AH pays a fee to me

Feel free to add your own I can't wait to read them

10+ Year Old Account
    He does all the voice acting for Metzen.

Deleted
    these sound so much like Saurfang "Facts"...

My warrior:

He once used Cleave. Saurfang saw this and was inspired to become a warrior himself.

Before using Cleave, Saurfang asks him for permission.

Blizzard pays him $15 a month.

Kobolds willingly give him their candles.

He has used Heroic Leap only one time. It happened in what is now known as Un'goro Crater.

The Maelstrom wasn't created because the Well of Eternity collapsed. It was created because he once used Bladestorm while underwater.

When he goes to the Black Temple, Illidan is not prepared for him.

I could probably come up with some more if I _really_ tried, but uh....that's all I got for now. It's pretty hard to come up with good warrior jokes that aren't already taken as Saurfang "facts" since Saurfang himself is a warrior.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-05-16 at 03:47 PM.

Deleted
    My paladin once sneezed while he was casting flash of light. the snot turned into the first Naaru.

You know how Drek'Thar trained Thrall? My shaman trained Drek'Thar.

Wrathion gives rogues the fangs of the father. Except for my rogue. My rogue got Fangs of the Grandfather.

My warlock can summon the following pets: dreadlord, pit lord, eredar lord, wrath hound. his demonology pet is sargeras.

You know how hunters used to be able to tame hydras? my hunter can tame naga.

The Emerald dream is where druids withdraw. My druid though, withdraws to the emerald paradise.

My DK used raise dead on Arthas after he killed him. it worked.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't always use Army of the Dead.

But when I do, the raid leader cancels the pull because someone wasn't ready . . .
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    iLevel stacks him to get into raids.
    When Darkness dies, it see's only him.
    His words carry weight that would break a less interesting players Backpack.
    When Malfurion uses incarnation, he turns into my druid.
    When he kills Kael'Thas, he's not merely a setback.
    Flight Trainers pay him to ride their mounts.
    He uses Deathwing's jaw plate as a nut cup.
    He's the reason Kil'Jaeden crawled back into the Sunwell.
    He cannon balled into the sea, and it flooded Thousand Needles.

(I think I managed to get a few winners as I started practicing.)

She once used Reincarnation on her shaman. She didn't die. She just wanted to see what it felt like.

Raid bosses have tried kiting her to see if she would despawn.

Blizzard once gave her a gladiator title mid-season, not because of her MMR, but because they found her so entertaining. She would later earn Rank 1.

It has been reported, pre-Wrath questhelper, that if she gave you directions to a quest objective her knowledge would earn you early credit for exploration.

Her RNG is so legendary, that she has never had to repair a piece of BiS gear once her guild starts heroic mode.

She once tagged a child NPC. Still, she made sure not to harm the child.

The only time she has ever used Vanish on her rogue was during a PvE encounter. She pickpocketed Ragnaros on heroic mode in Firelands. It is reported Blizzard let her keep the item she picked, so long as she never used it.

She has never earned any achievements on her dwarf or warrior characters involving the word "shave" out of respect for their beards. (Yes. Female.)

She can understand racial dialects; on any character.

Many agree she is able to "clean up" her Gutterspeak without losing the flavorful parts of the language.

Her warrior has no need to manually cast Spell Reflect on Charm spells. Her enemies understand flirtation is a dangerous game.
    [more after watching some videos]
    If she can tell your item level by looking at your transmog, she's going to refer you to some appropriate dungeon journal entries to get that set completed.

When she opens trade with a person across another realm, they usually still get the item.

Gold farmers ask her what mats she's going to farm on which alt, so they know not to get in her way that day.

She has never once used a hearthstone. She is a survivalist; making her home wherever she braves the wilds. Also, she has fantastic interior decorating skills.

She gets to use player housing (see above joke).

Nobody is sure if she has been to the Emerald Dream, since her presence usually causes others to ponder if they are already there. Her enemies: The Emerald Nightmare.

Her druid is one with nature to such an extent, that she has never had to play Balance specialization.
    (She's a lover, not a fighter. But she is also a fighter. She plays resto, and feral)

She has been to Undermine, Zuldazar, and the whole of the South Seas. She would prefer to finish up the Burning Legion expansions so she could make use of her retirement home in paradise.

The reason players did not get to fight Deathwing in his human guise in Cataclysm was because Deathwing lost an arm wrestling match to her warrior, and did not want to be recognized outside of dragon form next time he went to a tavern.

Onyxia may deep breath more; but even she sighs more heavily every time she comes back.

She still gets Tributes from when she was made Queen of the Gordunni ogres back in Dire Maul North.

She can make some educated guesses as to where Alleria and Turalyon are. Blizzard once had to ask her.

She plays World of Warcraft on hardcore. All of her characters still have original PvP titles.
    Last edited by Confirm Deny; 2013-05-16 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Because I'M NOT A PART OF THIS SYSTEM
    It wasn't long ago / I was just like you / And now I think I'm sick and I wanna go home!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    what if SEARING WOLVES? The possibilities?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I don't always use Army of the Dead.

But when I do, the raid leader cancels the pull because someone wasn't ready . . .
    God, I used to hate it when that shit happened. Fury warrior here, so it wasn't army, but I was using the "switch to mastery gear and pop Death Wish before the pull" trick in Cata, so there was a lot of stuff I did pre pull. Wasn't really necessary later on, but when we were first starting out on something like H Ultraxion, it was definitely needed.

*tank does ready check, everyone hits Yes*
    [Tank] OK, pulling in 5, 4, 3.....
    [Me] *drinks a potion, switches to mastery gear for higher deathwish damage, starts popping CDs, switches back to normal gear, etc)
    [Tank] 2....
    [Random Dude] OH FUCK WAIT DON'T PULL GUYS I FORGOT MY FOOD BUFF

I was in charge of my guild's loot distribution/DKP at the time and wanted so badly to dock like 50% DKP for people who did that shit.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-05-16 at 03:33 PM.