Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deadman's Hand on my warrior. I won an open roll after it dropped in SM, if I recall correctly. I also remember a pug in the group trying to convince me it was a bad item for a mid-level warrior who regularly tanked. Looking it up on wowhead, I see it is yet another little bit of unique fun that's been carved out of the game.
    Since 9/11 the NSA has spent at least $70,000,000,000 while lying about their own effectiveness. Even if we sweep aside the extensive lawbreaking, ethical problems, economic damage, and abuse of power, the fact remains that the NSA makes us all less secure, running useless mass surveillance, with a handful of successes in other questionably legal programs.

gladiator shoulders in BC as a warrior . That set was awesome on a night elf

A mail chest from the arena event in BRD, had it for a good while

---------- Post added 2013-05-14 at 03:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    gladiator shoulders in BC as a warrior . That set was awesome on a night elf
    Your first item from arena was the piece which was the hardest to obtain from arena?

Skullflame Shield lvl 59

Ever since I had it way back in 2006, I kept it in my bank and now it is incredibly priced at the AH due to transmog.

I even equiped it now and then in a Kara run just to impress the others with its incredible looks.

These days it is standard equipment for my Paladin of course.

Ty transmog !

Wasn't my first but the first I remember is Light's Justice on my first Karazhan run

Sulfer Stave off Loatheb. I'd played since July 2006 but wotlk was the first time I hit level cap. As with all first experiences, never had a better guild, never had more fun raiding - even if I can understand technically superior raids have come since the Naxx rehash and that I was healing there and wished I could dps. It shows the power of the new experience and the quality of the people you experience it with when you happily play a play style you don't enjoy. I could never do that now.
    Last edited by Nungamunch; 2013-05-14 at 03:59 PM.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=19581 bought for my Pally when I first leveled back in Wrath. felt awesome having my first epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    [12:07:45] <+Radux> i think Bibi should post a super passive agressive message in there. like "OH NO LOVE FOR BIBI. I SEE HOW IT IS. YOU'RE WELCOME FOR CREATING THE SITE. CARRY ON."

OH NO LOVE FOR BIBI. I SEE HOW IT IS. YOU'RE WELCOME FOR CREATING THE SITE. CARRY ON.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=19146 I was so excited.

---------- Post added 2013-05-14 at 04:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maiset View Post
    A mail chest from the arena event in BRD, had it for a good while

---------- Post added 2013-05-14 at 03:47 PM ----------

Your first item from arena was the piece which was the hardest to obtain from arena?
    Them being the hardest to obtain wasn't until S3 btw.
    Bleh

Nightblade

I spent freaking 300 gold, a shit load of money by then, but it was totally worth it. I used it up to lvl 59 I think hmm...

http://www.wowhead.com/item=2100

I got it off a random world drop in arathi highlands and nearly shit a brick. Back in the day before weapon speed was standardized, you equiped this bad boy and poped rapid fire. You could light some people up in pvp.
    Last edited by Rivyr; 2013-05-14 at 04:57 PM.

Back in Vanilla when leveling in the western plaguelands an undead dropped a Axe of the Deep Woods. I didn't have a character that could use it though so i gave it to an warrior in my guild.
    Pretty disappointing.
    It dropped twice later again while leveling other chars and i could never use it.

Field Marshal
    Ancient Bone Bow from MC, ohh that bow, I felt like a boss when i got it.

The epic axe from Mauradon was my first epic...on my Hunter ;P

Stood in the Fire fooliuscaesar13's Avatar
    My first was a Flurry Axe. Dropped in BRD and I used it on a prot paladin almost until 60.

Aside for honor PvP gear, my first actually earned epic was from Karazhan. I think it was a set of gloves for my warlock.
    Unsubscribed 3/10/2014 - 8/14/2014.
    "Times change."

Beware the claims of yearly expansions. It's not more hype more often, it's paying more for less. Fewer tiers, no more new levels, no more new races/classes, but an ever-increasing price tag....

Mine was the Bloodrazor http://www.wowhead.com/item=809 back in Vanilla on my rogue. Replaced it with my 2nd Epic the might Krol Blade http://www.wowhead.com/item=2244

I have 2 memories and I can't remember which one came first.

1. I don't remember the name but was questing in Hinterlands. I killed a Mob and looted an Epic off him. Unfortunately, it wasn't something my character could use so I sold it on AH for 100 gold which made me feel rich.

2. During a ST dungeon run an epic sword (I think) dropped. I was the only one able to equip it so the other 4 people all passed. Soon after an epic boots dropped and while I won the roll I passed to the second guy because I didn't want to cause trouble winning 2 epics. The 1 guy won the roll and I was okay with my decision to let him win it. A few days later I saw him and checked to see if he was wearing them. He was not so I went to the AH and sure enough they were there.

Krol blade back in vanilla! My mouth dropped pretty much to the ground when i looted it. http://www.wowhead.com/item=2244

Azuresong mageblade back in vanilla, i was only 59 om My mage, but the guild needed help with decurseing. We got to golemagg, sword drops and i get it. Was between me an a recruit. Recruit got pissed and left. Ha good Times.