Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    That leve 42 axe or something that dropped in Hinterlands. Gave a chance for a extra hit. Got i was hyped when i got it off a random troll.

Bloodsail Admiral KunkkaTheAdmiral's Avatar
    I walked by a puny Mob in Silithus or Un'goro, I'm not sure. I killed it with my holy paladin and this beauty dropped.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=2915/tar...eaker#comments

I was so fuckin excited, I didn't had much of a clue back then and fuck yes, I loved using it, smacking my foes as Holy Melee awesome epic Paladin
    "Why do we fight? To protect home and family, to preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind the true question is, what is worth fighting for?"

Gloves of Holy Might, dropped off a buzzard in the badlands.
    Unfortunately it was a warlock, so could not wear the leather gloves.

Giantstalker's Belt, I was one of the 10-12 people that were rotated in after my guild had MC on farm

Deadman's Hand
    I had no idea what the purple text meant. I was just happy to get my first ring!

It was a caster staff though it had spirit on it. Got it while out in the Hinterlands... specifically from the end quest at the Alter of Zul (Note that this is the BC set of quests and not the revamped Cata version). Felt good, even if I ended up not using it and gave it to a priest friend who needed it more than I did.

Uber Casual | Avatar and Signature by Shyama

Nightslayer pants from my first MC run...I was soooo amazed I had an epic, I spent over an hour just looking at them once the raid had ended.

It might have been the icemail jerkin. Though I can't exactly say for sure. That is the only thing that rings a bell though. I believe it was off a gorilla in STV. No clue if it drops from them anymore or not since the whole revamp during Cata.

The Patient
    First epic i ever got was Stockade Pauldrons i got them for 40g off a friend
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits, whereas stupidity does not...

Gloving Brightwoof staff

One of the felheart trash drops, can't remember which one at this point.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

The mighty Flurry Axe!

I had a DW arms/fury hybrid, and I used this together with Thrash blade for those sweet procs.
    I was lvl 52 or something at the time I got this.

I remember one of the top warriors in my realm, lvl60 ofc, was standing over my dead body in tarren mill and made fun of my gear.
    Must have been fun wearing some MC gear and the arcanite reaper back in those days..
    Well, got my ice barbed spear soon after.
    What an upgrade!
    Mother pus bucket!

So long ago... Probably 1 of the BG faction rep items or something from MC. Psure I had something from there before I ranked up enough for Warlord's Regalia.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I'm determined to someday make Med'an awesome. (MickyNeilson)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    ´So.. sorry to bring this up but..you know that .."thing" (Med'an).. is that "thing" cannon still?
    ...as much have some have wished otherwise, yes. (Loreology)

I honestly cannot remember....

The Lightbringer turskanaattori's Avatar
    Those lvl 40 WSG epic bracers.
    Used them until Hellfire Peninsula.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    It was a caster staff though it had spirit on it. Got it while out in the Hinterlands... specifically from the end quest at the Alter of Zul (Note that this is the BC set of quests and not the revamped Cata version). Felt good, even if I ended up not using it and gave it to a priest friend who needed it more than I did.
    Glowing Brightwood Staff, I assume? Those used to go for about 1000g back in the day. The best pre-raid staff in the game before DM was released. It was later sought after for AQ40.

My first epic was the Wall of the Dead while leveling my priest. I ended up selling it to put towards my level 60 mount. With that, and being an alchemist, I was able to make enough gold to get my level 60 mount upon hitting level 60, which is something few could do without help.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodeus View Post
    Gloving Brightwoof staff
    This. Bought from AH for 300g (FORTUNE back then, but still quite underpriced) by borrowing gold from friends. Was shaking when I finally pressed BuyOut and proudly enchanted it with +5 weapon damage for glow

Quote Originally Posted by Avrantia View Post
    proudly enchanted it with +5 weapon damage for glow
    Know that feeling brah

Embrace of the Wind Serpent was my first, lucky drop while I was leveling my priest.
    subscribed
    10 Kibblet 66 Infectionate 79 Serenades 29 Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    26 Kibble 85 Taxiporte 10 Restofarian 36 Fisticuffs 86 Blesshu 90 Sinnocence 60 Shoctologist 90 Ellipsis 85 Hiddenfee 54 Teddiursa