Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deadman's Hand
    I had no idea what the purple text meant. I was just happy to get my first ring!

Nightslayer pants from my first MC run...I was soooo amazed I had an epic, I spent over an hour just looking at them once the raid had ended.

It might have been the icemail jerkin. Though I can't exactly say for sure. That is the only thing that rings a bell though. I believe it was off a gorilla in STV. No clue if it drops from them anymore or not since the whole revamp during Cata.

Deleted
    First epic i ever got was Stockade Pauldrons i got them for 40g off a friend

Gloving Brightwoof staff

One of the felheart trash drops, can't remember which one at this point.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

The mighty Flurry Axe!

I had a DW arms/fury hybrid, and I used this together with Thrash blade for those sweet procs.
    I was lvl 52 or something at the time I got this.

I remember one of the top warriors in my realm, lvl60 ofc, was standing over my dead body in tarren mill and made fun of my gear.
    Must have been fun wearing some MC gear and the arcanite reaper back in those days..
    Well, got my ice barbed spear soon after.
    What an upgrade!
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    So long ago... Probably 1 of the BG faction rep items or something from MC. Psure I had something from there before I ranked up enough for Warlord's Regalia.

I honestly cannot remember....

Deleted
    Those lvl 40 WSG epic bracers.
    Used them until Hellfire Peninsula.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    It was a caster staff though it had spirit on it. Got it while out in the Hinterlands... specifically from the end quest at the Alter of Zul (Note that this is the BC set of quests and not the revamped Cata version). Felt good, even if I ended up not using it and gave it to a priest friend who needed it more than I did.
    Glowing Brightwood Staff, I assume? Those used to go for about 1000g back in the day. The best pre-raid staff in the game before DM was released. It was later sought after for AQ40.

My first epic was the Wall of the Dead while leveling my priest. I ended up selling it to put towards my level 60 mount. With that, and being an alchemist, I was able to make enough gold to get my level 60 mount upon hitting level 60, which is something few could do without help.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodeus View Post
    Gloving Brightwoof staff
    This. Bought from AH for 300g (FORTUNE back then, but still quite underpriced) by borrowing gold from friends. Was shaking when I finally pressed BuyOut and proudly enchanted it with +5 weapon damage for glow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avrantia View Post
    proudly enchanted it with +5 weapon damage for glow
    Know that feeling brah

Embrace of the Wind Serpent was my first, lucky drop while I was leveling my priest.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Deleted
    Hurricane when I was leveling my Hunter! It was amazing feeling, I think I got it in Swamps of Sorrow!

A ring from Scarlet Monastery library, think it was deadman's hand or something.

My first epic was the rare epic ring Deadman's Hand on, at the time, my Blood Elven priest during TBC. Even after it was eventually replaced, I kept it in her bank for levels and levels simply because it was my very first epic and rare find. It felt wrong to sell it...

10+ Year Old Account
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    Nightblade off of a normal mob in I believe RFK. Not 100% sure though. The bigger question is why I was a human pally down in the barrens doing RFK. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    First epic drop for me: Kang the Decapitator - Was farming turtles in tanaris for gold (they actually gave a fair bit of vendor gold back in the day).

First usable epic: Glowing Brightwood Staff - Friend literally told me he wanted one the day before. Was farming air elementals in eastern Silithus when it dropped. Was torn for the next hour on if i should equip it on my mage or give/sell to friend. I equipped it (luckily cause he got Azuresong Mageblade that week too).

Winter...The realm of eternal ice