Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=1168

SkullFlame Shield was my very first epic item.
    Synek - best rogue in the world

When I entered Molten Core on my new dinged level 60 mage. I got 4 epics that run I knew the people running the guild from another game, and they basicly boosted me.

Nightslayer belt

Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.
    [Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1521-3726-7197]

I can't remember which one came first, but it was either Blackskull shield or Dragon's Call. I remember feeling so badass when it would proc and I'd have my little dragon pew pewing. Awesome memories.

Back in Vanilla, I was playing a mage, first epic I ever looted was Azuresong Mageblade... via our old-school DKP system.
    "Enjoy your power"

Found a Freezing Band while leveling my first character, which helped pay for my epic mount. Can't remember what my first equipped epic was.

I don't know if this counts: but it was the trinket(?) from doing the blacksmithing questline in vanilla that let you summon a purple hammer every once in a while. First purple I remember anyways. Back on my pally (that I haven't played since vanilla, lol).

Fireguard.

Yes, I was a noob.

High Overlord
    the Sun Eater from mechanar..

Well I don't exactly remember, but I think it was when some friends got me to tag along on an old content pug in Wrath while I was still level 70. They did Karazhan and I got this helm which I think is still in my bank today.

Warsong Gulch epic level 40 mail agi bracers on my hunter. Sat out at the camp in Ashenvale for so long to get it, I was so stoked to have an epic.

My first epic... I want to say my Sorcerer's Gloves from the tier 0 > 0.5 upgrade quest chain. Though it might have been one of the vanilla crafted tailoring items, one of the robes.

My first epic was on my hunter back in vanilla. I was SO depressed that I couldnt farm enough gold to buy my epic mount. I was in Un'Goro crater farming on the elemental mountain in the middle partnered with a rogue. He ran back to vendor stuff and I kept solo'ing and Krol Blade dropped. I had my epic mount later that evening !

First epic I ever received was the epic helm for Shamans at level ~51, can't remember the name of it but I know it had Sky in it. Was a long quest reward and felt awesome when I finally had the last turn in.

First raid epic I ever got was Fang of Venoxis from Vanilla ZG, first ever night raiding and getting an epic weapon was just about the best feeling in the game.

First BoE epic I ever saw drop was Underworld Band while questing with a friend in Feralas, we both freaked out for at least 30 minutes, and sold it on the AH for around 1000g.

Kang the Decapitator was my first ever epic but my first raid-level one was the Brutality Blade, followed very shortly by Flameguard Gauntlets and a Vis'kag the Bloodletter. Saddens me that the re-introduced VK in Wrath had the wrong damn model. :/

That was my warrior, who was my only character until Wrath, then I swapped to my DK and haven't gone back.
    DK's first ever epic was the 25 man belt from Instructor Razuvious - I think it's just called Girdle of Razuvious?
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

Leveling in BC, in Tanaris, it was a tanking ring, I don't recall the name of it.

Probably an item from a reputation vendor. Not sure.

Warden staff from the AH, used it for beartanking all the way into AQ. God damned welfare epics.