Thread: Brawler 5.3

Brawler 5.3

My question is very simple.

Once you passed rank 8, reached rank 10 and killed all the achievement bosses.... how do you go back to do the "after rank 8" rare bosses previous to 5.3?

Im talking about Disruption, Millhouse, Epic Maximus and Zen.

Will there be an option to do em?

Is there an option to do em before you reach rank 9?

Im begging someone with PTR up to go check for me if possible.

Thanks a lot!

10+ Year Old Account
    From the front page, top post:

Patch 5.3 - Brawler's Guild Changes
    Patch 5.3 adds several new bosses to the Brawler's Guild, as well as some other things:

Card Trader Ami will sell you cards that allow you to fight bosses from ranks you have already defeated.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Moana, i checked all the cards and there is none for the rare bosses after rank 8.

aren't them are rank 8 to 9 bosses? and new are up when u reach 9r?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    Moana, i checked all the cards and there is none for the rare bosses after rank 8.
    Im guessing MAYBE you can que it at times you want after 8? or maybe once you finish rank10.

Zstr, yes there is new bosses and everything.

There is no cards for the rare bosses so my question was how do we fight em?

I dont know artem123, maybe there is an option. thats why i am asking here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just assumed you had to beat all 4 Disruptron, Epicus, Milhouse and Eyeball-dude to go to Rank 9. If they are just rares, who are we supposed to defeat then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    I just assumed you had to beat all 4 Disruptron, Epicus, Milhouse and Eyeball-dude to go to Rank 9. If they are just rares, who are we supposed to defeat then?
    Could anybody answer this question? I'm curious as well.

Yeah my main question is if I am going to have to kill that little dickwad of a mob Disruptron to progress to the new fights. GOD I HATE HIM SO MUCH.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    Yeah my main question is if I am going to have to kill that little dickwad of a mob Disruptron to progress to the new fights. GOD I HATE HIM SO MUCH.
    think people said in the other threads that you dont have to beat the rare challenges

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    When the patch comes out anyone who has beaten(or not) any of the current rank 8 bosses will have their rank reset back to 0/1k rank 8. The current rank 8 bosses will be the rank 10 bosses and the new bosses in 5.3 will take up ranks 8 and 9, leaving rank 10 to be the current(5.2) rank 8 bosses. As far as refighting them after defeating them at rank 10 I don't know.
    Last edited by Wilhelm137; 2013-05-14 at 02:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm137 View Post
    When the patch comes out anyone who has beaten(or not) any of the current rank 8 bosses will have their rank reset back to 0/1k rank 8. The current rank 8 bosses will be the rank 10 bosses and the new bosses in 5.3 will take up ranks 8 and 9, leaving rank 10 to be the current(5.2) rank 8 bosses. As far as refighting them after defeating them at rank 10 I don't know.
    Ok, is there a source on this? Because I'm having a real hard time believe Blizzard would simply reset Brawler ranks like that.

Ok, is there a source on this? Because I'm having a real hard time believe Blizzard would simply reset Brawler ranks like that.
    Not resetting. Bonuses bosses stay bonus bosses, instead of being rank 8 they move on to rank 10.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Taking what multiple people have said on the battlenet forums as far as the ptr goes. Also considering that 4 of the new fights take the place of the current rank 8 bosses do you really think blizz wants people to skip fights right off the bat just because they were able to down rank 8 fights pre 5.3? All 4 current rank 8 bosses are nothing more than special challenge fights, no reason not to reset rank 8 when it will be new content after 5.3 and they don't want people skipping them.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/94188-cha...ouse-manastorm

...??? They're all there, I don't know what you're on about.

They are there? then how the hell i didnt see em, ok, everything solved. close this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we good then? If we are, I'm closing this. If you need it reopened for some reason, send me a PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."