[Movies] Is there any version of The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey that is fullscreen?

Is there any version of The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey that is fullscreen? I can't seem to find any versions of the movie that is fullscreen, their all widescreen. I can't stand widescreen, the black bars annoy me to no end.

I hope you realize that in the fullscreen version, they crop out almost half of the picture.

But if you're watching it on a computer, you can use VLC and just crop off the bars. I have no idea if blu ray players or TVs themselves have similar functionality.

Deleted
    Widescreen is the best thing that happened to movies so no, you can't watch it in "fullscreen" or should i say, "halfscreen".

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I hope you realize that in the fullscreen version, they crop out almost half of the picture.

But if you're watching it on a computer, you can use VLC and just crop off the bars. I have no idea if blu ray players or TVs themselves have similar functionality.
    Ok thanks. I cropped it a little, not too much. It looks much better. It only cut off an extremely tiny bit of the picture

10+ Year Old Account
    i, too, enjoy watching half of movies.