Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Old God
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Bronn - Always a good laugh, and he is such a bad ass as well. Far better at combat then any other Knight in the kingdom, but underplayed by them as a common mercenary.
    Oh yeah forgot Bronn, shouldn't be possible! He is awesome.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Naive maybe but he was the most moral of all the characters. His downfall was the trust he put in others.
    His downfall was his self righteousness, and his refusal to see that the people he was surrounded around viewed the world in shades of grey, and not black and white. His son Robb was no different. It's no accident GRRM named the family Stark.

To answer the thread question, Jamie's my favorite, especially in the books. Goes from being completely unlikable to pitiable. Brienne is my 2nd favorite just being the perfect foil for Jamie and for bringing out his hororable and likable side.

I can't stand Dany anymore. I fell out with her in A Storm of Swords.