Question A Question to Jewelcrafting

Hi everyone

I play Fire Mage and one of my Professions is Jewelcrafting. Which Serpent's Eye should I use? Brilliant Serpent's Eye (320int) or
    Smooth Serpent's Eye (480crit).

thanks for your help

Blink

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkCH View Post
    Hi everyone

I play Fire Mage and one of my Professions is Jewelcrafting. Which Serpent's Eye should I use? Brilliant Serpent's Eye (320int) or
    Smooth Serpent's Eye (480crit).

thanks for your help

Blink
    (Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong; I'm not the best with JC for min-maxing)
    Because Int gems are 2x normal, and Crit gems are only 1.5x normal, I'd probably say to use the Brilliants, because it also comes out to 1.5 Crit:1 Int.

If you're specifically trying to min-max, there are much better choices out there (BS, Tailoring, Engineering being the top 3), but to answer your question, Intellect.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    (Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong; I'm not the best with JC for min-maxing)
    Because Int gems are 2x normal, and Crit gems are only 1.5x normal, I'd probably say to use the Brilliants, because it also comes out to 1.5 Crit:1 Int.

If you're specifically trying to min-max, there are much better choices out there (BS, Tailoring, Engineering being the top 3), but to answer your question, Intellect.
    Thats fine, thank you very much and have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post

couldnt agree more