View Poll Results: Do you want MoP to be over with ASAP?

Voters
291. You may not vote on this poll
  • No. I'm fine if MoP would still last another year.

136 46.74%
  • No, but ...

31 10.65%
  • I want MoP to be over with an hope that the next expansion gets here fast, because ...

124 42.61%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    "I want MoP to be over with an hope that the next expansion gets here fast, because ... i feel burnt out, i am not able to do anything in WoW, i press the Login button, look at my characters and just press exit game, as i am just burnt out, i cant handle the same things over and over again, everything becoming a farm the first week of a raid."

yes, you're very wrong, i'm appreciating the themes this expansion has to offer a lot.

Other than the glory days of Vanilla and BC, I think this is the most enjoyable WoW has been to me in a long time.

The theme of Mists of Pandaria doesn't really speak to me. I've been playing since Vanilla and this is the first time I've never felt excited about the content. I would love to see a new expansion soon, but I'm fine with waiting a bit; there's plenty of other games for me to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    While I can't speak for everyone, these are my views on the subject.

No, there is no issue with the setting. The issues is that it's everywhere, all the time, non-stop. It would be fine for a few zones but they absolutely forced it into every zone. Kun-Lai isn't so bad and neither is Dread Wastes. But the one same theme with the same music with the same race literally everywhere got old really quickly.
    I don't know if you understand this ... but it is PANDARIA. Pandaren have been shrouded in the mists for thousands of years on uncharted lands and no one has come in contact with them until now. So naturally, Pandaren would be one of the only things around on the Island, including their personal enemies/conflicts. This isn't like other expansions because Outland and Northrend were more diverse because they are not/were not uncharted lands.

So while you might think its 'repetitive' and theres Pandaren everywhere, it shouldn't come as a surprise to you considering it is their world, their island and this is our first confrontation with them on the island.

And if you think the music is annoying? Turn the music off. I haven't played with wow music on in ages now, just distracts me.

Bawk - Balance PvE (Alliance) | Bawk - Balance PvP (Horde)
    My Youtube Channel

Yes but more importantly I want the developers to get over this period of stupid they seem to be stuck in.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

I'd rather have a big burst of content in the form of an expansion over another content patch any day.

An expansion comes with new exciting design philosophies, lore, and multiple routes to chase the carrot initially. I also enjoy the clean slate where you're competing with other players.

No, I dont want to leave Pandaria its too beautiful of a continent. I want to explore more and more of it, I wish it was more like the Panda starting zone though, that was really awesome and I loved the story of the turtle. There's so much more potential of Pandaria and nearby islands!
    Last edited by Trollfaced; 2013-05-14 at 11:14 AM.

MoP has easily been the worst time I've had in the game and the least amount of time played. But I don't really blame the expansion for it. Also if I hadn't not enjoyed it so much I probably wouldn't have played all these games I'm currently playing.

Nope. A lot of people are enjoying it, so I see no reason for my own views to impact the majority of people who've stayed.

I'm for the most part happy with MoP. I'm not in a hurry for the next expansion as long as we keep getting new content.

Honestly is one of the best expansions to date. It offers tons of stuff to do out in the world like dailies, rare spawns, useful things to farm. Plenty of new PVE and PVP content at a faster rate then before and in most cases more complicated and challenging then anything before. The expansion of LFR has really given people that don't raid that element of game play, and gave people that do raid something new to cry about. 3 man's and challenge modes have added new types of game play that could have been pulled off better, but in their introductory phase have been pretty decent.

I only wish more 5 mans were introduced or at the very least more were created up front. I didn't think I would miss this type of content but honestly I did really end up missing it. Also I think a solution to the low pop servers (even some battlegroups that are starting to stink) that are horrid needs to be created and would fix TONS of problems with this game.

I don't like the expansion, but I know that there's not going to be another xpac for awhile. You can't expect Blizz to releases an xpac every year.

I don't want MoP to end fast but I'm anxious to see what the 5th expansion is.

I dont. Mists of Pandaria is best expansion ever released. It offers biggest Content than any other expansion did. In this expansion PvP went to new Level and I quite like the changes. PVE wise this expansion offers one of the best Raids unlike Cataclysm or BC. Lore-wise this expansion developed largest amount of character compared to other expansions. In Cata we saw just Thrall. Woltk was quite epic like MoP lorewise but I prefer MoP its .... more complicated now

But one thing that game suffers (its not expansions fault), that it is becoming WAY TOOO EASY to play! Some things shouldnt be done and one of the most big mistake was Flying mounts in Azeroth. It killed Whole World PVP.

War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Yes and no. I'm enjoying MoP, but at the same time, I'm pretty anxious to see the next expansion. Especially if it ends up being a Burning Legion expansion themed in a similar way to TBC, because I loved Outland.

The Asian theme is getting a bit old so I would say yes.

New expansion always brings so much stuff with it that it's no wonder why people are excited for it to come soon, especially after an information flood in a Blizzcon. I wouldn't mind to wait a bit this time, though, the storyline has been so enjoyable.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

No... Why would I...? We're not even at the final patch yet... We haven't even had a new expansion announced yet either... Some people and their impatient- Whatever...
    "Reminds me of a dog, you stare at it while it's playing outside... Running around in a circle, then stopping up, wagging with a wide "grin". Jumping around until you call for the dog, then it lowers its tail because it think it's done something bad... And then you throw the ball, seeing the tail go straight into the air in bliss! ^^" - Gehco
    Wishblade of Kazzak EU

From having like 2 years of cata was just awful. But i'm actually really enjoying Pandaria. It could last another year yeah.