Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    Simmed it a few weeks ago, and at 526 i level replacing normal gaze, it was a 10k dps loss. Replace feathers and it is more around the 13k loss mark. Not worth it at all. You are better off with a t14 trinket.
    What sim did you use?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    What sim did you use?
    Simcraft 50k iterations.

Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    Simmed it a few weeks ago, and at 526 i level replacing normal gaze, it was a 10k dps loss. Replace feathers and it is more around the 13k loss mark. Not worth it at all. You are better off with a t14 trinket.
    Not too surprising given:

-Agility to Crit conversion is pretty bad (1259.51806640625 Agility = 1% Melee Critical Strike chance, thanks Arielle)
    -The proc for Strength users would be the baseline RPPM versus the buffed rates for Agility users, assuming it procs at all
    -The proc is best with abilities that have a long duration (Feral bleeds for example) or specs that already get increased amounts of a stat (Bear form for example gives you half again as much Crit and Haste that you naturally have, meaning that 100 Crit rating out of Bear form = 150 Crit rating in Bear form)

Actually it takes 10 000 Agility for us to gain 1% crit, I'd be interested to hear how you came to that oddly specific number though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mataru View Post
    Actually it takes 10 000 Agility for us to gain 1% crit, I'd be interested to hear how you came to that oddly specific number though.
    Guess it's different for Warriors than Druids. Got that info from the Guardian guide in the Druid forums and figured it was universal for all Melee.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2013-06-07 at 05:41 AM.