Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    New Weapon Type System
    Hyve, that's probably the best damn idea I've ever read. I'd even go a step further and say a whole animation builder that a player can access from a program outside of the game; I'm tired of every race that isn't somehow tangentially related to elves getting boring jump animations. Plus, I sincerely enjoy the whole flip-smash attack that the female undead can do and I'd really enjoy being able to apply that any of the other races.

I would personally would put in a brand new third faction specifically with races that have been 'in the middle' politically in the Warcraft series and then set up their reputations similar to the old Aldor/Scryer system. I'd also love to be able to just pick a race and then do whatever the hell I want in terms of faction partiality, but I don't see Blizzard going for the full-on RPG experience anytime soon.

I'd also love to seem them somehow work weapons for casters back into the class instead of being pointless stat sticks. I do like how they made the wands glow brighter should you choose a wand, but (and call me crazy) I do miss the old 'Improved Wanding' talents; not because I want to stand there and wand, but because it actually made some sense. It's asking a hell of a lot for them to do yet another overhaul, but considering they four-spec'd druids, it's not too far off to four-spec the caster classes to truly bring about battle-mages and the like without having to go the whole 'hero class' route again.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Weapons named after each of the Titans (except Sargeras for obvious reasons). They'd be Legendary weapons obtainable via a quest similar to Wrathion's one, and would be suited to a particular class. Being that they'd be "titanic" in origin, their stats, effects, and gem slots would be way better than just about every Legendary weapon seen so far in the game.