Seeking advice on new HDD/SSD

I record all of my heroic kills and i'm looking to increase the write file speed - currently on 30mb/s. Which would be the best upgrade in regards to improving my write file speed (These options were suggested by a guildy, if theres a better option feel free to make mention of it.

1. Buying a new HDD, and recording the files onto that or
    2. Buying a SSD and putting WoW + OS onto that and then recording onto my original HDD.

Thanks

Deleted
    depends do you have enough storage on your original HDD? (also what type is it?)
    SSD is allways a solid upgrade so you HDD should be faster. (because managing 30mb/s on while writing and reading from the same disk is very heavy on the disk usage)

I normally have around 500gb free space to work around with recording attempts then deleting the files.
    HDD - Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB WD10EALX 32MB Cache SATA3

Quote Originally Posted by EruptorNZ View Post
    I record all of my heroic kills and i'm looking to increase the write file speed - currently on 30mb/s. Which would be the best upgrade in regards to improving my write file speed (These options were suggested by a guildy, if theres a better option feel free to make mention of it.

1. Buying a new HDD, and recording the files onto that or
    2. Buying a SSD and putting WoW + OS onto that and then recording onto my original HDD.

Thanks
    SSD is allways a solid upgrade,Sf based intel will have very good performance as well and OCZ 120 Vertex3 speed is 550 mb/s